Floyd gets giant painting of Conor for his home

Mayweather had a tricolour in his house! I like him slightly more.

I lost a lot of respect for Floyd when he put up a picture of McGregor in his mansion, I honestly thought he hated him prior to the fight.

Honestly I have beach front property in Kansas for a great price... sorry but Santa ain't real either. Boom!

Honestly I have beach front property in Kansas for a great price... sorry but Santa ain't real either. Boom!

I didn't buy the PPV because unlike some on here I didn't think the match up was competitive skill wise.

I didn't realise Floyd was laughing his way to the bank to the extent he was. Put a prime Mike Tyson in the ring and he wouldn't need a reason to get aggressive.

I lost a lot of respect for Floyd when he put up a picture of McGregor in his mansion, I honestly thought he hated him prior to the fight.

They sold you a wolf ticket man.

Floyd knew this was an easy fight with a huge payday to get him to 50-0. He felt nothing towards Conor. Barely bothered training for him even.

Floyd knew this was an easy fight with a huge payday to get him to 50-0. He felt nothing towards Conor. Barely bothered training for him even.
Wrong. He wouldn't have put up the artwork if it wasn't a legitimate fight with a dangerous opponent. You can crawl back to the hole you have been hiding in cretin.

I didn't buy the PPV because unlike some on here I didn't think the match up was competitive skill wise.

I didn't realise Floyd was laughing his way to the bank to the extent he was. Put a prime Mike Tyson in the ring and he wouldn't need a reason to get aggressive.
Comparing Tyson to Mayweather?? Ok ok, and if you put Conor against a rabid pit bull he wouldn't of lasted a round, and...

Wrong. He wouldn't have put up the artwork if it wasn't a legitimate fight with a dangerous opponent. You can crawl back to the hole you have been hiding in cretin.

Or maybe he put it up because it made him more than 100 million.

Floyd was spending all night in strip club the week of the fight. Floyds dad and friends said he didnt even go to the gym very often.

He also fought way different than he normally does and got his first stoppage in six years even though he was 40 and retired.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Very few other people willing to admit they were duped.

I've only admitted to being duped about one aspect of the fight.

5 million people paid on PPV paid to watch a glorified sparring session between two guys leagues apart.

Comparing Tyson to Mayweather?? Ok ok, and if you put Conor against a rabid pit bull he wouldn't of lasted a round, and...

The Floyd who fought Arturo Gatti was nasty as fuck.

The guy beat and threatened to kill the mother of his kids FFS.

You should lose respect for yourself for thinking he hates someone who made him 80 million.

Funny 10/10. Dont listen to other people.

Or maybe he put it up because it made him more than 100 million.

Floyd was spending all night in strip club the week of the fight. Floyds dad and friends said he didnt even go to the gym very often.

He also fought way different than he normally does and got his first stoppage in six years even though he was 40 and retired.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Keep sucking Floyd's dick all you want, it's only his cardio that gives him the advantage. He is an inferior fighter and warrior and outside his dying sport he will soon be forgotten.

Conor landed more punches than both pacquio and alverez...so now really sure where you're getting easiest fights...

Lol your talking about a 40 year old whos gameplan was to let conor punch himself out the first few rounds. Got to love when fan boys find one statistic to cling to believing this was anything but a money fight.

Lol your talking about a 40 year old whos gameplan was to let conor punch himself out the first few rounds. Got to love when fan boys find one statistic to cling to believing this was anything but a money fight.

My point all along was if conor's cardio was better acclimated for boxing...he wouldn't have tired himself out...and floyd would have won by UD...conor would never beat floyd...I never thought he would..

I hear Mighty Mouse has commissioned a mural of Ray Borg for his dining room , for the same reasons ........

He won so much money betting it to stop before the 12.....

bW7RgqL.jpg

Back