Floyd could beat Conor with mma rules

All Conor does is box and throw a few leg kicks. Are a few leg kicks going to beat Floyd? No, Floyd would still outbox him. Conor has a punchers chance to ko Floyd in mma or boxing.
A bjj whitebelt could take floyd down and submit him. Conor isn't a great grappler but his is lightyears ahead of floyd in the grappling department. Conor could very easily take floyd down and punch a hole through floyds head.

You know some people might not know this but in high school Floyd was a pretty good wrestler. I do not know how he is these days also he is 40 now but he is a hell of athlete. Conner would win at least i hope but with some training in his younger years he would of been amazing in UFC but he was groomed to be a boxer because that is were the money was. There a reason why Conner would do a boxing match with Floyd know he lose because 100 million dollars would make the lose not hurt so bad. Conner copied a lot from the guy when it comes to promoting been working well for him so far.

Source? Or are you lying? All the information I can find about Mayweather's high school days is that he dropped out of high school (went to Ottawa Hills High School) and he focused on his Boxing from an early age. I found nothing about him being a good wrestler in high school. Surely if he was good there would be something about it. So...

The trolling is too obvious now.

I'll play along lol.
3. planting your feet and moving your head = getting your leg lit up.
4. iron chin when getting hit with pillows

Not saying he would win in a mix martial art fight but Floyd was a great athlete and in HS was a pretty good wrestler. Floyd chin is pretty solid only hit the deck when he broke his hand during a fight.

You don't need to train kickboxing to take leg kicks, you just don't have to be the biggest pussy in the world.

James Toney isn't a world class boxer and isn't a real heavy weight, he was also old.

Toney competes at the very lowest level of boxing and he loses most of the time.
Toney is 5 years younger than Couture. Randy also isn't a real heavyweight. HE GOT DROPPED BY NOG TWICE!!!!!!!!!! Toney had 0 for him.

Conor would take him down with ease once things started going south for him.

Also leg and head kicks would fuck up floyd big time.

So you're saying Conor would turn into a panic wrassler?

idonutbelieveit

oh wait...
giphy.gif

24D3B98300000578-2916283-image-a-11_1421646094273.jpg

^^What Conor would be doing to Floyd seconds into the fight

LMFAO maybe just maybe if it were boxing with 4 oz gloves, McGregor would have literally zero chance of KOing Mayweather with regular boxing gloves.

1. Conor wins if he takes him down (and he would, he's not stupid enough to stand with Floyd)

2. Are a few leg kicks going to beat Floyd? Leg kicks do little to no damage, and won't stop a fight unless the fighter is extremely overweight or is looking for a way out.

3. If Conor stood with Floyd, Floyd would knock him out, even in MMA because boxing is by far the most important part of striking.
Go watch a justin gaethje fight and tell me leg kicks don't do damage that is a ridiculous thing to say . also it's hard to punch someone when they are at a kicking distance mcgregor would maul Floyd in a stand up fight he has to many tools

People rh
are you just going to pretend that leg kicks are this massive worry for fighters? Most fighters don't even bother checking them, they're too worried about real strikes like a straight right hand.
People thato don't check them have built up a tolerance to them but they still hurt I imagine Floyd has never been leg kicked he would going down after 1 or 2

When Shannon Briggs was on JRE, he talked about the lone kickboxing bout he had. Even though he won, he said that he quit because he couldn't handle the kicks, and the only reason he even managed a victory in the first place is because his opponent got cocky and tried to outbox him instead of continuing with the kicks. Taking kicks is on a whole other level, they can cause much more damage than punches. If you have no experience taking kicks from a professional that is going to fuck you up.

All Conor does is box and throw a few leg kicks. Are a few leg kicks going to beat Floyd? No, Floyd would still outbox him. Conor has a punchers chance to ko Floyd in mma or boxing.
Once again the name of McGregor turns an experienced poster into a clueless fool. After the first solid leg kick Mayweather would stay as far away as possible and his boxing would be useless. In a boxing match it would be a different story. But despite you trolling stupidity....you knew all that.

I have no clue who justin gibberish is and I really don't care to see him fight
He has 3 or 4 wins by leg kicks they are brutal you should educate your self go to an mma gym and have someone leg kick you I promise you can't take 3 solid ones

Both those
Look if you want to bring up the mma equivalent of journeymen then go right ahead, but I'm not going to bother responding because that's such a ridiculous comparison
Guy's would beat Floyd in MMA

Floyd's boxing would be totally out of its element in the octagon, the threat of kicks, elbows, knees, clinch etc changes the distance timing and everything in between. In the standup Floyd wouldn't be able to get anything going, Conor would be able to end the fight with virtually anything he wants.

Floyd's defensive boxing brilliance would just not work in the octagon.

Last edited:
Conor would take him down in a matter of seconds. But assuming it was strictly a standup fight, Floyd's never taken kicks or done MMA clinch work, Conor would murder him there as well.

1. Conor wins if he takes him down (and he would, he's not stupid enough to stand with Floyd)

2. Are a few leg kicks going to beat Floyd? Leg kicks do little to no damage, and won't stop a fight unless the fighter is extremely overweight or is looking for a way out.

3. If Conor stood with Floyd, Floyd would knock him out, even in MMA because boxing is by far the most important part of striking.

MMA rules, Conor wins easily in the stand-up. Floyd can't learn Karate and Muay Thai overnight. It would be brutal.

Back