Floyd could beat Conor with mma rules

Conor would toy with Mayweather. It would be as silly as Conor trying to beat Floyd in Boxing.

The exact same amount of silly.

Also, someone significantly worse than Conor could easily beat Floyd in MMA.

People with 1 skill very rarely are gonna make it in today's world of MMA.

Yes.

Leg kicks change the distance game, the distance game which makes Floyd so good.

You can roll a punch but you can't roll a fucking shin to the soft part of your leg from way outside your punching range.

Adding kicks literally multiplies the distances and angles you can be attacked from two to four, but then you have to factor is it the right hand, left hand, left leg or right leg? instead of either right hand or left hand...you see what im saying?

alveslegkickskosh.gif

tumblr_n3y7a6rM101ry1rm7o2_400.gif

donald-cerrone-head-kick-ko-gif-adriano-martins.gif

Edson+Barboza+Leg+Kicks+Rafaello+Oliveira+-+UFC+162.gif

leg_kick.gif

Let's not even talk about knees..

tumblr_m2yxaklopY1qlskhvo1_500.gif
Im not saying Floyd would win but Conors kicking game is nowhere near that

All Conor does is box and throw a few leg kicks. Are a few leg kicks going to beat Floyd? No, Floyd would still outbox him. Conor has a punchers chance to ko Floyd in mma or boxing.

Kicks all day long. Floyd will not be able to defend kicks.

Im not saying Floyd would win but Conors kicking game is nowhere near that
Bro,

Conor isn't a great kicker you are right, but he's jesus and daddy combined compared to Floyds kicking game.

Not to mention, taking a fucking leg kick when you are untrained is disgustingly painful.

Even a mediocre kickboxer would TKO Floyd with leg kicks alone.

are you just going to pretend that leg kicks are this massive worry for fighters? Most fighters don't even bother checking them, they're too worried about real strikes like a straight right hand.
Are you just going to pretend that leg kicks do nothing when I have proven otherwise with photographic proof? Just flat-out ignore facts? I mean, if that works for you, alright, but for me, I prefer to look at real things like facts and not just spout nonsense.

Actually yes leg kicks could hurt Floyd, especially since he doesn't train to defend against them. Conor McGregor also throws side kicks, body kicks and head kicks which Mayweather also doesn't train to defend against. Never mind the fact that McGregor can take this fight to the ground and pound Mayweather out any time he wants to his punches and kicks alone would be enough to beat Mayweather in MMA. Mayweather is only used to Boxing. Kicking would throw off his timing and McGregor can set up his punches more easily. MMA is not Boxing. You have different rules and different skills which a Boxer is not prepared for. Even taking grappling out of the equation (if we are talking MMA rules you can't do that) a good striker like Conor McGregor who knows how to mix up his strikes will beat a Boxer who doesn't training to defend against the various strikes allowed in MMA.

A good leg kick is exactly what's necessary to defeat Conor , legs kicks are underrated and under utilised in mma. they're as important as a jab is in boxing in my opinion.

You know some people might not know this but in high school Floyd was a pretty good wrestler. I do not know how he is these days also he is 40 now but he is a hell of athlete. Conner would win at least i hope but with some training in his younger years he would of been amazing in UFC but he was groomed to be a boxer because that is were the money was. There a reason why Conner would do a boxing match with Floyd know he lose because 100 million dollars would make the lose not hurt so bad. Conner copied a lot from the guy when it comes to promoting been working well for him so far.

2. Are a few leg kicks going to beat Floyd? Leg kicks do little to no damage, and won't stop a fight unless the fighter is extremely overweight or is looking for a way out.

LMAO - you exposed yourself as someone who doesn't have a f**king clue what they are talking about.

Elite-Athlete has...
1) never been leg kicked by someone who knows how to kick.
2) is newer to this and doesn't remember fights like Faber/Aldo
3) believes blocking punches with giant gloves that help deflect your opponents giant gloves would translate to MMA. ex. Overeem/Browne
4) doesn't understand that Conor probably doesn't kick much because he doesn't want to end up in his weak area...the ground. There is 0 chance that Floyd would be able to take him there...Conor or any MMA fighter at a UFC level would have no issue tee-ing off on his legs. Throw in kicks to the body and the head....it's done easily.

this is like saying Usain Bolt could win in the MBA...sure, he can run ultra fast. He can't hit a 95 mph baseball though, so he'll never have a chance to run.

photographic proof of what?
Of the damage leg kicks can do.
You posted no images
Er...yes I did. And you quoted the post, so you know I posted images. Are you really this stupid?

and if you posted an image which didn't actually show up then I guarantee its an image of someones leg or body THE DAY AFTER THE FIGHT.

Er...no? One is the pic of Faber's leg the day after, but the others are all in-fight pics. Maybe go actually look at the post? It's right there. Here, let me quote it for you:

478713_2.jpg

1-2.gif

iT7KS7sFsK8fS.gif

"little to no damage"

<36>

There now. Don't you feel silly?

Lol fuck off ts.

Connor has years of grappling experience and is bigger than Floyd. He would embarrass him.

Boxing - Floyd wins easily.

MMA - Conor wins easily.

Street fight - Floyd suffers a serious traumatic brain injury from having his head bounced off concrete and he dies.

1. No i've never been kicked by a kickboxer
2. Faber and Aldo was all the way back in the WEC, what happened to Aldo's kicks?
3. Most boxers defend punches with head movement and plenty of boxers on the street defend with their hands, and they have no gloves on.
4. Floyd has an iron chin, he's not going to get knocked out by a leg kicks, come on now, be reasonable

The trolling is too obvious now.

I'll play along lol.
3. planting your feet and moving your head = getting your leg lit up.
4. iron chin when getting hit with pillows

All Conor does is box and throw a few leg kicks. Are a few leg kicks going to beat Floyd? No, Floyd would still outbox him. Conor has a punchers chance to ko Floyd in mma or boxing.

Eugh.

Yet another PITIFUL thread from the forum's biggest cowardly rat and reigning defending undisputed number 1 shittest poster.

Mods should IP perma-ban you simply for continually lowering the standard of the forum via exposing everyone to the piss-weak power of your cretinous intellect.

Next time you want to make a thread, don't.

Thats a picture of someones leg 24 hours after the fight.

Leg kicks don't have an immediate affect, I can't even remember the last time I saw them put to great use, maybe Forrest vs Rampage? Still didn't KO Rampage and most people thought Rampage won. Also those leg kicks cost Shogun the decision in the first Machida fight, that's another example.
Seriously. Read. The. Fucking. Post. Then reply. You clearly didn't look at the pictures because I showed LEG KICKS ENDING A FUCKING FIGHT. Or is that still "little to no damage"? Are you really this stupid? Honestly? Really? I'm actually amazed that you can operate an internet-connected device.

Thats a picture of someones leg 24 hours after the fight.

Leg kicks don't have an immediate affect, I can't even remember the last time I saw them put to great use, maybe Forrest vs Rampage? Still didn't KO Rampage and most people thought Rampage won. Also those leg kicks cost Shogun the decision in the first Machida fight, that's another example.

UFC 162 Barboza/Oliveira

Look if you want to bring up the mma equivalent of journeymen then go right ahead, but I'm not going to bother responding because that's such a ridiculous comparison

Floyd isn't even an MMA journeyman. He's never trained kickboxing. Ever. Those two guys would ruin him as well lol. We saw what boxing had to offer when James Toney couldnt stop the guy THAT BIG NOG DROPPED TWICE LOL!!!!!!!! He couldn't even land a single shot.

Back