Floyd barely trained.

Bwahahahahaa...of course, why would he? This was easy money and its not like he was fighting errol spence. This was pillowfists mcgillicutty

There is enough evidence to believe this is the case. Floyd Sr. is not the first person to mention Floyd was barely at the gym. We also saw footage of him on vacation in Miami during training camp, so it's pretty obvious he didn't train that much.

He had 20 plus years of champion level training, against Connor. Muscle memory alone would win. And it's not like he gets out of shape, he's always fit

162a8c2d7ce4b7e75e134b0a5b789fee.jpg

It showed. Mayweather looked slow, and rather shitty compared to previous form.

Fortunately he was fighting an ingenue.

Are people really this gullible? Really?

I bet you guys really believe Nate Diaz was partying in Cabo the whole time before the first Conor fight too...

Jesus.. you people are so gullible it's mind boggling.. LOL

So he put his entire legacy on the line and didn't even train properly?

I call BS. The reason Mayweather didn't just finish Conor earlier is because the guy is 40 years old. Judging from his cardio he trained very hard for this fight.

Yeah Floyd has a body like that at 40 eating burger king and not training. I'm sold

There are literally thousand of MMA guys who you've never even heard of who can beat Floyd with no training camp.

you guys are complete suckers if you believe he barely trained, thats all i can say

Are people really this gullible? Really?

I bet you guys really believe Nate Diaz was partying in Cabo the whole time before the first Conor fight too...

Jesus.. you people are so gullible it's mind boggling.. LOL
Did you make this account just so you could pay about your boyfriend Cloner McLoserPants? Too afraid to post on your real account?

I don't know about "barely trained", but I'm sure he did train a lot less than his previous fights. Dude's 40 with bad hands, so it would have been foolish to do a lot of sparring.

Back