Floyd accuses Conor of doing IV bags.

You're dumb as a rock if you think he's still trying to create hype by saying Conor is excessively overweight.
If anything, he's trying to play mindgames, but he has zero clue that Conor has never missed weight in his career.

how can this have any value as a mindgame? im sure conor is already aware of his own weight.

meanwhile we are in yet another discussion thread picking over every little thing a fighter says. thats hype - playing the media for free advertising

its ok to be wrong son

how can this have any value as a mindgame? im sure conor is already aware of his own weight.

meanwhile we are in yet another discussion thread picking over every little thing a fighter says. thats hype - playing the media for free advertising

its ok to be wrong son
Seems like you yourself have zero clue about all this. I shoulda known before I responded, haha.
That was the reason you weren't getting anything.

Floyd thinks Conor is some monsterous 185 lb who goes through an insane cut to 155 lb needing 7 IV bags, LOL
Shows how uneducated he is about MMA weight cutting and Conor's history.
Especially since you can't even use IVs per usada

I wonder how serious Floyd is really talking this fight

Especially since you can't even use IVs per usada[/QUOTE

Unless your Floyd then you can get that post approved TUE even though he doesn't cut any weight. I guess it's only fair since USADA works for and is paid by Floyd himself.

I wouldn't doubt it.

I mean the guy panic wrestled against a BJJ guy. No integrity whatsoever lol :D

I'm sure his fans wouldn't believe that either

I´ve also heard he´s a nazi and hangs around with PewDiePie and Trump.

UN6ibUi.png

<1>

Theres no IV.. Boxers dont know shit about the science that goes on in weight cutting in 2017.

Last edited:
Especially since you can't even use IVs per usada

From the USADA website

In accordance with the WADA Prohibited List (Category M2 Chemical and Physical Manipulation), all IV infusions and/or injections of more than 50mL (~3.4 tablespoons) per 6-hour period are prohibited, except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures or clinical investigations. IV infusions and/or injections of more than 50mL per 6-hour period are prohibited at all times, both in- and out-of-competition unless the athlete has applied for and been granted a Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE) under the applicable anti-doping rules. Further, if a prohibited substance that is administered intravenously or via injection, a TUE is necessary for this substance regardless of volume.
----------------------

If McGregor does end up requiring the use of an IV infusion to rehydrate, he would most likely be granted a TUE.

Unfortunately I totally expect him to beat mcgregor, but he's sure got the excuses lined up though, Conor took IV, his age how he isn't the guy he was, making sure he's seen to be doing as little training as possible and parading about so he can say he didn't train like he should have.

He can add as much weight as he wants.

Once it goes over his frames natural limit, that size will work against him.

Lets be real: with so much money at stake, they are absolutely letting Conor have every possibly advantage inside that shady 'performance facility', he probably has a straight up USADA exemption for IVs, maybe PEDs too, Dana has admitted he lets Conor do things nobody else does, that could apply to drugs too.

Let me break this down.

Floyd is going to make multiple hundreds of million dollars the moment this fight lasts 1 single second. In other words... the fight has to happen for that pay day.

If Conor gets busted for IV... the fight is off.

If he really heard Conor is doing IV... Floyd would be the absolute very last person on earth (behind Conor himself) to reveal that.

Long story short... the accusation is bull shit.

No one seez this?

200.gif

lol, this seems like Mayweather giving a nod to the shitstorm there was when it was revealed USADA allowed him to take an IV in the leadup to Pac/Mayweather.

Second excuse I heard in a week. Good luck little guy. 10 pound cut for Conor is nothing.

The woman beater is already working on his excuses for when he gets KO'd stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back