Floyd accuses Conor of doing IV bags.

but he wouldn't elaborate on it lol

unlikely but I hope floyd gets slept

I thought Paulie was the only concussed one at the moment. I quess we can add another one to the list.

49-2

Beat me to it

If true that's crazy ! I hope he's ok for his health

At least make it somewhat believable if you're going to start fake rumors Floyd.

Floyd is scared for his life. Thinking Conor is going to be drained is the only way his mind can comprehend the LHW Gorilla that is coming for him.

7 Bags?!?!? God Damn did Conor just quit drinking water and just walks around with IV's hooked up to his veins. Floyd seems pretty clueless on weight cutting with MMA guys.

7 Bags?!?!? God Damn did Conor just quit drinking water and just walks around with IV's hooked up to his veins. Floyd seems pretty clueless on weight cutting with MMA guys.

Yes because boxers are not bitch athletes who cut huge amounts of weight to fight smaller opponents

It would be hilarious if Con missed weight and the fight got cancelled

They would not cancel the fight. Floyd would take a significant portion of Conor's purse and then proceed to beat up a slightly overweight Conor.

He should have mentioned this when the fighters had to do media so, in his mind, he'd think it would unsettle Conor.

I don't think you have to be Sigmund Freud to figure out what Mayweather is up to.

Floyd thinks Conor is some monsterous 185 lb who goes through an insane cut to 155 lb needing 7 IV bags, LOL
Shows how uneducated he is about MMA weight cutting and Conor's history.

He probably should get dubs for this, but we know Floyd didnt read the stickies.

Floyd thinks Conor is some monsterous 185 lb who goes through an insane cut to 155 lb needing 7 IV bags, LOL
Shows how uneducated he is about MMA weight cutting and Conor's history.

shows how uneducated you are about creating hype and making hundreds of millions of dollars. as if floyd would speak to a noob like helwani, unless he was doing so to trigger mma dweebs

shows how uneducated you are about creating hype and making hundreds of millions of dollars. as if floyd would speak to a noob like helwani, unless he was doing so to trigger mma dweebs
You're dumb as a rock if you think he's still trying to create hype by saying Conor is excessively overweight.
If anything, he's trying to play mindgames, but he has zero clue that Conor has never missed weight in his career.

Back