Crime Florida is getting more authoritarian by the week

Not a single one until all appliances are equal in this country.
What makes this even more funny is that Charlie Jerk is an overt racist who thinks black people are inherently less qualified to be pilots. Oh and women

This is sickening... Florida is passing a law that removes squatters rights. Imagine being homeless and after a grueling effort of finding a home to shelter you from the elements, you get forcibly removed from the property you worked hard to get into.

Good for them.

Florida has many properties people rent out for tourists. They don't want squatters ruining people's experience while vacationing in Florida.

I heard Austin is a nice place to live this time of the year

I don't really see the problem.
I just opened the link to "Clothers dryer reliability" and this was the summary-

To prohibit the Secretary of Energy from prescribing or enforcing energy conservation standards for clothes washers that are not cost-effective or technologically feasible, and for other purposes.

Whats your issue with this bill? It saves consumers money. Maybe its not so important as homeland security or other issues but it protects the consumer. Whats the issue? Its form the House Committee of Energy and Commerce. This is what they are for. Do you want government to force you to buy overpriced junk that doesn't work? Is that what you're saying?
I'd be more supportive if they were going after planned obsolescence rather than some pretend boogeyman about energy efficient appliances not lasting very long or costing more money. I'm not even sure it's true that they don't last as long or cost more money.

I'd be more supportive if they were going after planned obsolescence rather than some pretend boogeyman about energy efficient appliances not lasting very long or costing more money. I'm not even sure it's true that they don't last as long or cost more money.

You know who just passed a "right to repair" bill?

California.

^^
Very strange, the lack of outrage over that bill.

And now from the party of "small Government"...

As of right now municipal Governments cannot:

- have their own heat protections for workers.
- set a living wage higher than the State or Federal Standard
- enact predictable scheduling laws for workers

Florida had record high temperatures last year.

So much freedom

If you listen closely you can hear one of the peaceful protesters politely informing the policemen -

"You're an authoritarian!
All cops are authoritarians!
Your politicians are authoritarians!
EVERYONE who disagrees with ME is an authoritarian!"

Back