Flicker jab

quine

Some logician & radical translator
@White
Reaction score
Some characters appearing in 'Hajime no Ippo' use flicker jabs. They throw flicker jabs very fastly and serially.
I was interested in how to throw a flicker jab in real life. So, I checked out some videos on Youtube. I found out that flicker jabs are singular blows. It seems that flicker jabs can cause damages in elbows and shoulders when too much thrown.
Is a flicker jab powerful in real life?

dont take fight advice from anime or manga.
why not?
giphy.gif

200.gif

It's based on reality.

If done right, no can defend.

Mr Miyagi is pretty dirty, kicks to the face weren't allowed in that tournament but he didn't give a fuck. That's why no one can defend, because that godly P-O-S knew they weren't expecting a cheat.

lol no one can fight like that except badr hari.
That's the dempsey roll dude!

You should watch Hajime No Ippo, you might learn a thing or two!

tumblr_oho5fcH4MA1ucpcboo1_500.gif

200.gif
I prefer my anime from the 80s and 90s thank you very much!
200.gif
200.gif
Seriously though, it's a very good anime. It's from early 2000, so it almost fits your 90's criteria. If you like boxing and anime, I'd highly recommend it.

Seriously though, it's a very good anime. It's from early 2000, so it almost fits your 90's criteria. If you like boxing and anime, I'd highly recommend it.
oh really? I'll have to check it out. I like coming of age martial arts movies.

To the shows credit, it's not just a dumb cartoon, the boxing is definitely jazzed up to look cool but a lot of the time when they explain technique it's actually fairly accurate. Obviously I wouldn't swear by it, but it's a pretty good show and it's fairly accurate to the sport, its got more scientific boxing than the rocky movies for example

To the shows credit, it's not just a dumb cartoon, the boxing is definitely jazzed up to look cool but a lot of the time when they explain technique it's actually fairly accurate. Obviously I wouldn't swear by it, but it's a pretty good show and it's fairly accurate to the sport, its got more scientific boxing than the rocky movies for example
that actually sounds pretty cool. pm me if you can where i can watch it.

Like any anime it can get pretty ridiculous at points but it's definitely one of the better ones. It's only 3rd on my list after things like Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.

The author of Hajime no Ippo was a huge boxing fan and it shows. great show.

lol some of them

The GOAT anime, even has Captain merica in it

Kenshiro has an unlimited stock of denim vests. Every opponent "HOAAAAAAA" [vest rips off]. Next scene its back on.

Also Hokuto no Ken, taught me that there is a secret population of Japanese people that are all Sherdoggers (8-10' @ 600+lbs 4% bodyfat). Also the most gay character in that show (Yuda) is more manly than anything present anime has. It has also taught me that no matter your genetics, as long as you do the right martial arts, you will end up being 6'11 300lbs @ 5% bodyfat (Roah)

Juuza would have been the GOAT. He also does grappling/submission wrasslin'. He's also into incest, might be from the deep south, which could explain his charm

The nanto team is just a disaster
  • Souther is a pedo who kidnaps kids from villages as his slaves to build his Pyramid
  • Shu is a cuck
  • Rei is a tranny cross dresser that fools bandits into thinking he's a boise dime

Last edited:
The GOAT anime, even has Captain merica in it
36.jpg

Kenshiro has an unlimited stock of denim vests. Every opponent "HOAAAAAAA" [vest rips off]. Next scene its back on.

Also Hokuto no Ken, taught me that there is a secret population of Japanese people that are all Sherdoggers (8-10' @ 600+lbs 4% bodyfat). Also the most gay character in that show (Yuda) is more manly than anything present anime has. It has also taught me that no matter your genetics, as long as you do the right martial arts, you will end up being 6'11 300lbs @ 5% bodyfat (Roah)

Juuza would have been the GOAT. He also does grappling/submission wrasslin'. He's also into incest, might be from the deep south, which could explain his charm

The nanto team is just a disaster
  • Souther is a pedo who kidnaps kids from villages as his slaves to build his Pyramid
  • Shu is a cuck
  • Rei is a tranny cross dresser that fools bandits into thinking he's a boise dime
dude I know as an adult it just seems like a mad max rip/goofy martial arts movie but as a kid that shit was so heavy. I only saw the full lenght animated movie from the 80s. I was full of rage and fear as a kid and movies like that had a big impact on me. such emotional highs and lows. lol i remember my friend laughing his ass off when i showed it to him and I totally didnt get why. but take back show being a cuck or else......you're already dead! ;)

Back