Flicker jab

dude I know as an adult it just seems like a mad max rip/goofy martial arts movie but as a kid that shit was so heavy. I only saw the full lenght animated movie from the 80s. I was full of rage and fear as a kid and movies like that had a big impact on me. such emotional highs and lows. lol i remember my friend laughing his ass off when i showed it to him and I totally didnt get why. but take back show being a cuck or else......you're already dead! ;)
The show has so many awesome moments

Then some WTF moments, Then times you will shred manly tears
Rei's death

I don't even know if it should be categorized as comedy, because 1/2 the time I'm laughing at the shit they pulled off. "I hit X point in the back of your liver, you will now tell me the truth, then walk off a cliff and blow up" lol

Due fought Kenshiro, and decided to slash his eyes for a complete stranger, and this was pre war, as in civilization was all good. He prob qualified for disability benefits, I'm guessing working as a temple martial arts instructor doesn't pay well pre-apocalypse.

The show has so many awesome moments

Then some WTF moments, Then times you will shred manly tears
Rei's death

I don't even know if it should be categorized as comedy, because 1/2 the time I'm laughing at the shit they pulled off. "I hit X point in the back of your liver, you will now tell me the truth, then walk off a cliff and blow up" lol

Due fought Kenshiro, and decided to slash his eyes for a complete stranger, and this was pre war, as in civilization was all good. He prob qualified for disability benefits, I'm guessing working as a temple martial arts instructor doesn't pay well pre-apocalypse.

damn man its been so long. The last time I was into anime hard was like early 2000s with shows like neon evangellion, cowboy bebop,etc. Now I feel lost cause there is so much stuff. I also miss when they used to color and animate stuff the old fashion way. haha manly tears is right. When was this first of north star show?

damn man its been so long. The last time I was into anime hard was like early 2000s with shows like neon evangellion, cowboy bebop,etc. Now I feel lost cause there is so much stuff. I also miss when they used to color and animate stuff the old fashion way. haha manly tears is right. When was this first of north star show?
Those series are classics, some of the new stuff I can't really get into, the only ones I still follow are Gundam, or other remakes/continuations of older animes. Sometimes I check out horror/murder mystery types because I like that, but I haven't found anything decent in numbers. There was one least year called Erased, it was pretty decent.

I always had this weird feeling Jo-Jo's bizarre adventure ripped off, or at least took alot of inspiration from HnK

I think FoTNS / HnK was in the 80s, they remade some of the early arcs as OVAs some years back (I want to say a few, but 2008-2012 is not really a few anymore).

These days I'm more with manga reading

Those series are classics, some of the new stuff I can't really get into, the only ones I still follow are Gundam, or other remakes/continuations of older animes. Sometimes I check out horror/murder mystery types because I like that, but I haven't found anything decent in numbers. There was one least year called Erased, it was pretty decent.

I always had this weird feeling Jo-Jo's bizarre adventure ripped off, or at least took alot of inspiration from HnK

I think FoTNS / HnK was in the 80s, they remade some of the early arcs as OVAs some years back (I want to say a few, but 2008-2012 is not really a few anymore).

These days I'm more with manga reading
oh yeah they are great man. liked robotech aswell. hm i like mystery stuff too. any good ones you could recommend? I used to be so into japanese culture as a kid cause I did karate, read comics and liked martial arts movies, but now japanese culture kind of freaks me out. I used to read battle royale,Blade of the immortal and some berserker when i was 18 but the former had rape in it which made me depressed. I came across an animal rape scene in berzerker and after that I just checked out. now anime and manga is so vast i feel lost when i think of getting back into it.

oh yeah they are great man. liked robotech aswell. hm i like mystery stuff too. any good ones you could recommend? I used to be so into japanese culture as a kid cause I did karate, read comics and liked martial arts movies, but now japanese culture kind of freaks me out. I used to read battle royale,Blade of the immortal and some berserker when i was 18 but the former had rape in it which made me depressed. I came across an animal rape scene in berzerker and after that I just checked out. now anime and manga is so vast i feel lost when i think of getting back into it.

Erased, Another, Shiki (this one seems corny at first, but it kicks up midway) are okay. I'd rate them 7-8, 7, 6-7. I liked Paranoia Agent, its less horror, but a psychological mind fuck type. Serial Experiments Lain is a good one as well

Japanese culture freaks you out?
man-marries-video-game-girlfriend.jpg

Berserk is pretty dark, but its a good series. Heavy on the supernatural, Christianity, crusades theme. Its going in some kind of X-men direction though (mutants/monsters vs humans). Animal rape? Now that I think about it, there's a bit of that in it.

Erased, Another, Shiki (this one seems corny at first, but it kicks up midway) are okay. I'd rate them 7-8, 7, 6-7. I liked Paranoia Agent, its less horror, but a psychological mind fuck type. Serial Experiments Lain is a good one as well

Berserk is pretty dark, but its a good series. Heavy on the supernatural, Christianity, crusades theme. Its going in some kind of X-men direction though (mutants/monsters vs humans). Animal rape? Now that I think about it, there's a bit of that in it.
lol yeah not stuff like that. it just seems to have a good society they exorcise all their demons through popular culture. like berserker, as good as that shit is, i can't handle that shit. I would visit japan for some anaruname tho ;)

Some characters appearing in 'Hajime no Ippo' use flicker jabs. They throw flicker jabs very fastly and serially.
I was interested in how to throw a flicker jab in real life. So, I checked out some videos on Youtube. I found out that flicker jabs are singular blows. It seems that flicker jabs can cause damages in elbows and shoulders when too much thrown.
Is a flicker jab powerful in real life?

04a.png

I don't particularly like the horror/occult animes because they are so fucked up. It's just not my taste. However, Berserk is one of my favourite animes of all time. It's amazing.

I don't particularly like the horror/occult animes because they are so fucked up. It's just not my taste. However, Berserk is one of my favourite animes of all time. It's amazing.
Same. If only the manga artist can get back to a regular schedule then it'd be good. Kind of shitty to read a chapter every 4-12 months. I actually liked the Inquisition arc the best.

Boxing flicker jab are basically quick and not very hard. Done to collect point, to distract, or to set up a right, not really to do heavy damage (unless it accumulates). It is usually associated with the philly shell (aka crab stance) which is pretty much how it is shown in Hajime no ippo. Its basically the same technique as a uraken in karate.
Hajime no Ippo is a pretty good manga (I have not bothered with the anime) that sometimes does not stray TOO far from reality (or atleast base some techniques in reality), but as someone said, manga/anime is not the best source for learning martial art.

Boxing flicker jab are basically quick and not very hard. Done to collect point, to distract, or to set up a right, not really to do heavy damage (unless it accumulates). It is usually associated with the philly shell (aka crab stance) which is pretty much how it is shown in Hajime no ippo. Its basically the same technique as a uraken in karate.
Hajime no Ippo is a pretty good manga (I have not bothered with the anime) that sometimes does not stray TOO far from reality (or atleast base some techniques in reality), but as someone said, manga/anime is not the best source for learning martial art.

Ippo looks like a middleweight, but they say he;s 122lbs. Definitely on PEDs.
Also everytime they hit, its semi-DBZ effects going on

Also everytime they hit, its semi-DBZ effects going on
Maybe in the anime. In the manga, he is just a natural heavy puncher. No DBZ effects. One of the reasons I dont watch the anime.

Maybe in the anime. In the manga, he is just a natural heavy puncher. No DBZ effects. One of the reasons I dont watch the anime.
Maybe, I read the manga years back and stopped because other things came up so maybe my memory's a bit off. I stopped around the part where Wally nearly killed Ippo, but he pulled a Goku and won in the end.

Maybe, I read the manga years back and stopped because other things came up so maybe my memory's a bit off. I stopped around the part where Wally nearly killed Ippo, but he pulled a Goku and won in the end.
After close to 1200 chapters, there are bound to be a few lowpoints. That fight was one of the worst ones.

Some characters appearing in 'Hajime no Ippo' use flicker jabs. They throw flicker jabs very fastly and serially.
I was interested in how to throw a flicker jab in real life. So, I checked out some videos on Youtube. I found out that flicker jabs are singular blows. It seems that flicker jabs can cause damages in elbows and shoulders when too much thrown.
Is a flicker jab powerful in real life?

theres a ton of different jabs and jab variations, they all have their place, use them all.

LOL Ippo is the shiit...use to watch it all the time before boxing to pump me up

Miyata is the biggest can of the series, the viewers are told he's some technical god, but he lost to a manlet fisherman who had only 2 weeks of training, and then injured his knee against a lanky autistic tard'.

Back