Flash_Monsta's Street Justice Pub

Well, I better start worrying for my friends in Thailand.

Also, the oly-thread in the main is such a train wreck, it's incredible.

Me neither, that's why I don't post anything on Saturdays or Mondays because I'm not in work. This forum isn't all bad.. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this forum and you guys have made me a better lifter and more knowledgeable when it comes to programming and different training methods.

I have a dream where Lift for Kids has an f13 division! LOL

We did in our first year, that's for sure. We need to revive that sheeit!

I have a dream where Lift for Kids has an f13 division! LOL

We did in our first year, that's for sure. We need to revive that sheeit!
I'd be game if it wasn't for that pesky ocean that is quite expensive to cross.

Just finished watching the Womens 75kg Weightlifting..
Lidia Valentin, although has a jaw like Desperate Dan, is quite hot. Would bang. Or get banged.. either way I'll get my jollies and she'll be disappointed.

a142ceb30df347b6e504a4ea569adecd.jpg

That weightlifting thread..

I said it in that thread-

Everyone who complains about threads and does nothing to make them better is partly responsible for how bad they are.

There are a tonne of people here seem satisfied just sitting around bitching.

Last edited:
Everyone who complains about threads and does nothing to make them better is partly responsible for how bad they are.
How do you make such a thread any better? Explain that almost all of what is said in it is utter crap and that OP has no idea what he is talking about, but apparently completely fails to realize? It's not like that discussion needs a healthy input of information, it shouldn't happen in the first place.
If you have no idea what you are talking about, you shouldn't do any talking. I'm not sure how to enforce that, however. Maybe I should start spamming Spiderman-memes or something like that...

How do you make such a thread any better? Explain that almost all of what is said in it is utter crap and that OP has no idea what he is talking about, but apparently completely fails to realize? It's not like that discussion needs a healthy input of information, it shouldn't happen in the first place.
If you have no idea what you are talking about, you shouldn't do any talking. I'm not sure how to enforce that, however. Maybe I should start spamming Spiderman-memes or something like that...

Well, which do you think is better:

a) That thread, as is

b) That thread, plus one clear post laying out what is wrong with the OP and a few of the other posts, in a way that is technically accurate but also accessible to beginners, phrased without being excessively rude or confrontational

That really ought to be sufficient to answer your question.

It's quite irrelevant whether or not a bad thread should have existed in the first place. If someone starts it, it will misinform people and lower the quality of the forum. By injecting some more accurate and better information, you partially raise the tone and may prevent some people from being misinformed. Intervening is strictly better than not intervening.

I'm going to bitch about this post, jaunty.

I completely understand what you're saying.

However at this point, my input is worth money. Fuck those ignorant children. You want my help? Pay me mother fucker.
I'm not going to argue with some high school twat about why he should listen to me over his jack off gym buddies that want to pseudo stroke each other over how they fucking "feel" about training.

Id much rather belph it up and be entertained. Fuck that forum.

@Dan O

I'm slightly insulted and proud.

Anyways, we all did try. Fuck, I might argue trying to get moderation has led this down this path. Maybe most of schmucks should just get and let others run amok in here.

Just finished watching the Womens 75kg Weightlifting..
Lidia Valentin, although has a jaw like Desperate Dan, is quite hot. Would bang. Or get banged.. either way I'll get my jollies and she'll be disappointed.

a142ceb30df347b6e504a4ea569adecd.jpg

100% agree. Does her now being a gold medalist from 2012 or whatever add to her sex appeal?

Also, great job to Morghan King for coming in 6th with 4 years in the sport and at the age of 30. 77's and 85's were neat.

Back