Flash_Monsta's Street Justice Pub

I completely understand what you're saying.

However at this point, my input is worth money.

You know I like you a lot, but I am going to say this anyway: are you trying to win "douchiest post of the year" award or something?

Imagine it was a first aid website, and there were all these people giving wrong information about first aid in the main forum. Then you had a doctor in the sub saying "Well, I'd love to give the correct information but I get paid to do this stuff... I'm not giving my valuable information for free".

And you realize that there are quite a few people here who get paid for doing S&C related stuff. But they still make helpful posts sometimes. That's partly because they are good people and partly because this forum is for hobbyists who like talking about this stuff. If you don't, why are you even here?

A lot of the people you are dismissing are good people, it seems that the main sin they committed is that they don't know as much about this stuff as you do. Or that if you explain how things really work, they might not instantly understand, accept and say thank you sir. To call them idiots or children on that basis is... words briefly fail me, sorry.

Last edited:

Did *you* try, Belph?

When you posted in the main, I recall it being almost exclusively jokes and memes. I don't ever remember you trying to give anyone advice or feedback.

I know you are a self-effacing type and you probably don't think you know a tonne, but you know more than enough. You're a bit like Cratos- you might not be able to quote all of "Supertraining" by memory but you got strong as fuck through hard work and consistency so you know what it takes to get strong, you know how the lifts work, you know your sport.

As I see it, you first turned up on the forum pretty clueless and got really strong and learned a lot while you were here. You got quite a bit of help from people here. But if I am right (and If I missed lots of helpful posts from you I apologize) you took all that and never really gave much back in terns of passing it on to new people who were in your shoes. And now, not even the memes. Just the bitching.

I also get paid to do this stuff and I help people out all the time, just not on here.

I got where I am by people being willing to teach me shit and I like spreading around whatever I know to anyone who wants to learn.

Did *you* try, Belph?

When you posted in the main, I recall it being almost exclusively jokes and memes. I don't ever remember you trying to give anyone advice or feedback.

I know you are a self-effacing type and you probably don't think you know a tonne, but you know more than enough. You're a bit like Cratos- you might not be able to quote all of "Supertraining" by memory but you got strong as fuck through hard work and consistency so you know what it takes to get strong, you know how the lifts work, you know your sport.

As I see it, you first turned up on the forum pretty clueless and got really strong and learned a lot while you were here. You got quite a bit of help from people here. But if I am right (and If I missed lots of helpful posts from you I apologize) you took all that and never really gave much back in terns of passing it on to new people who were in your shoes. And now, not even the memes. Just the bitching.

I'm on my phone so this won't be incredibly detailed, and my apologies for that

But yeah, when I knew something or I was asked I tried. I'll be the first to admit not enough, but man, I never felt comfortable doling out advice. Someone like you, Tosa, Jake, miaou, Knucklesangwich, and ton of other guys knew more, were stronger and they were always able to get their points across more eloquently. Maybe I'm at the point where I can and should now, but you're right. I've always thought I don't know a ton.

I'm on my phone so this won't be incredibly detailed, and my apologies for that

But yeah, when I knew something or I was asked I tried. I'll be the first to admit not enough, but man, I never felt comfortable doling out advice. Someone like you, Tosa, Jake, miaou, Knucklesangwich, and ton of other guys knew more, were stronger and they were always able to get their points across more eloquently. Maybe I'm at the point where I can and should now, but you're right. I've always thought I don't know a ton.

Haha, I was stronger than you for about the first three days of your training, if that.

Here's a red-hot JauntyTip: modesty and being self-effacing are good qualities, but you can take them too far. At some point, they become not knowing about, or being in denial of, genuine good things about yourself. That's just not a good state to be in.

Haha, I was stronger than you for about the first three days of your training, if that.

Here's a red-hot JauntyTip: modesty and being self-effacing are good qualities, but you can take them too far. At some point, they become not knowing about, or being in denial of, genuine good things about yourself. That's just not a good state to be in.

Now you're being modest. But I'll bet theres something in the Ohio water. Jester got strong quickly too.

That's something in general I need to work on. Granted, it shows itself more in lifting related endeavours than anything else. It can't hurt to try more on here, but that bitch-tits thread can burn. Is that an alright comprise?

Now you're being modest.

Well, maybe it was a few months. But I am sure it wasn't long.

That's something in general I need to work on. Granted, it shows itself more in lifting related endeavours than anything else. It can't hurt to try more on here, but that bitch-tits thread can burn. Is that an alright comprise?

More than happy with burning down the bitch tits thread.

I've been recording music the last week or so. You don't appreciate how much time and patience 8 bars of precision playing actually is, until you try it yourself, and when you're multi-tracking guitars...blow my brains out.

I've been recording music the last week or so. You don't appreciate how much time and patience 8 bars of precision playing actually is, until you try it yourself, and when you're multi-tracking guitars...blow my brains out.

What are you recording on?

Back