'Fite me IRL': Man threatens to shoot child after losing video game

This Fortnite trend is getting pretty crazy
My kid is 5, has never played it, but he knows many of the dances from YT vids and whatnot.

I hope I’m playing video games at 45. Imagine the tech then.

Meh. I'll probably still play the occasional game when I'm 45, just not against kids and strangers online. Nothing unmanly about playing computer games, bro.

I'm 41 and still play once in a while. I just don't get my jimmies rustled by anyone who kills me or talks smack to me online. I don't get upset by anyone online that says anything about me to be honest.

I figure I'm lucky to get a few hours a week online. Some of these kids and teenagers are getting a few hours a day online with these games. Of course they are going to be better. I usually just make a joke about their mother and then laugh ;)

qKvCacg.png

People still raging in pvp games online? Nothing has changed. It even happened in the arcades. The best was SSF2HD Remix on console. Enless rage PMs. Even during my counterstrike days people would be raging hard.

Fort nite isn’t even a good game. I don’t know why any adult would even play that.

This is the gaming version of taking it out in the parking lot after basketball

What about board games, chess, sports, films, comics etc? Do you want to weigh in some more on what men should be doing?

Board games, chess helps with intellect.
Sports helps in body fitness.
Films is for the occasional thought provoking/mind blown fuckery.
Comics are meh..

Outside of social/family responsibility, Men should be getting drunk in bars with friends and chicks. Watching combat sports and praying to the just bleed God, while drinking beers with friends.Fishing, traveling, hiking, so on and fore.

Sitting in front of a TV, swearing at kids after losing on a video game is NOT a Man. However many of you itt want to spin it. And I'm not even talking about the Alpha/Beta bullshit that is always around here in Mayberry.

You know that's a straw man's argument, right? Having a 'nerdy' hobby doesn't mean someone plays them 24/7 or doesn't have responsibilities. Most ideas of what constitutes a man are pretty arbitrary anyway. I can guarantee you, if you'd be put under scrutiny you'd fall short of what a 'real' man is in plenty of other people's eyes.

I mean, why are you conversing behind a monitor and a keyboard like a sissy, you have almost 5000 posts on an internet forum, why don't you go out in the forest and get some fresh air? You could have done 'stuffs' instead of posting about trivial matters. Do you eat meat? Did you kill the animal yourself? I'm not saying any of these are necessarily true, but you probably get the point...

You seems angry.

Comics are meh..

Outside of social/family responsibility, Men should be getting drunk in bars with friends and chicks. Watching combat sports and praying to the just bleed God, while drinking beers with friends.Fishing, traveling, hiking, so on and fore.

Sitting in front of a TV, swearing at kids after losing on a video game is NOT a Man. However many of you itt want to spin it. And I'm not even talking about the Alpha/Beta bullshit that is always around here in Mayberry.

You seems angry.

I have a few buddies that live in different parts of the country, we get to hang out and shoot the shit after a days work, dealing with the kids and lifting weights, rather than just watch TV passively I choose to interact with it for an hour before I go to sleep. If I didnt see my friends then I'd not see anyone because I work alone and am too busy to go out drinking with the other losers.

Last of us was one of the most moving pieces of media I've partook in, in the last 20 years.

All games help with problem solving.

I learnt to drift with a racing wheel on gt5 and when I tried it in the real I could do it, the skills translate.

Fuck drinking anyway, that ruins gains, empty calories.

Comics are meh..

You seems angry.
I agree with this guy.

Nothing wrong with enjoying a game, but gaming with teenagers and arguing with them is not a good look

I do talk shit and threaten the spam calling cunts who blow my phone up everyday. I saw the most racist and violent things I can possibly say.

Fake Apple stores call me 15 times a day about how my apple account has been hacked. I don't own any Apple products. Sadly I cave in and rant at them about chainsaws and their wives.

Stop calling me you cunts.

I do talk shit and threaten the spam calling cunts who blow my phone up everyday. I saw the most racist and violent things I can possibly say.

Fake Apple stores call me 15 times a day about how my apple account has been hacked. I don't own any Apple products. Sadly I cave in and rant at them about chainsaws and their wives.

Stop calling me you cunts.

Fite me IRL, cunt. I trane Strikeforce and I'll RNC your face!

Comics are meh..

You started a Dragonball thread. But I'm not gonna judge you nor try to impose a cookie-cutter social outlook.

I agree, though you never mentioned about losing your shit. Stop moving the goal post.
a 45years old that is still playing video game shouldn't be called a man.

I feel stupid because I think you're trolling.

We all know that little kid was saying shit like

"I'll lick yo wife's booty hole while you crying in the next room bitch!"

You seems angry.
But I'm clearly not, if that's what you got out of my post you have reading comprehension issues.
I specifically mentioned at the end those accusations aren't my own beliefs.

I said:
You know that's a straw man's argument, right? Having a 'nerdy' hobby doesn't mean someone plays them 24/7 or doesn't have responsibilities. Most ideas of what constitutes a man are pretty arbitrary anyway. I can guarantee you, if you'd be put under scrutiny you'd fall short of what a 'real' man is in plenty of other people's eyes.

I mean, why are you conversing behind a monitor and a keyboard like a sissy, you have almost 5000 posts on an internet forum, why don't you go out in the forest and get some fresh air? You could have done 'stuffs' instead of posting about trivial matters. Do you eat meat? Did you kill the animal yourself? I'm not saying any of these are necessarily true, but you probably get the point...
So I wasn't literally calling you names, I was putting up a mirror in front of you, that was the whole point. I guess it did go over your head.

Your standards aren't really as normative as you'd like to think, statistically speaking even without knowing you plenty of people would consider your own person not meeting the criteria of a real man. You ever cried in your life? Some people think men should never cry. Ever. You know One Punch man, but isn't anime and manga for no life nerds? You spend a decent amount of time on the internet behind your computer, tons of people would consider that unmanly, and it's no more ridiculous than the standards you set up earlier.

Nothing good will come of being so judgmental of other people and being so rigid in your way of thinking. Most people's idea of manhood is a bunch of bad cliche's anyway. Alcohol consumption has nothing to do with one's manliness or lack thereof.

Last edited:
Back