'Fite me IRL': Man threatens to shoot child after losing video game

Do people not have a problem with their 11 year old children chatting and playing video games with strange 45 year old men?
we've got plenty of 11 year olds arguing and fighting with 45 year old men right here on sherdog.

If I told my dad when I was that age that someone online threatened to shoot up my school, he'd ask me what I did to deserve it and take away my internet access for a couple of weeks.

Parents these days are hysterical.

Last edited:
Probably has been said but "which sherdogger is this?"

On any kind of multiplayer game the trash talk flows endlessly like water off a waterfall. They'd have millions of charges to file every day if they tried pursuing them.

a 45years old that is still playing video game shouldn't be called a man.

I play games. Ladies want me. My wife touches my pee pee.

ps: I'm not the guy in the pic. I promise. Not that I wouldn't threaten a child - I just don't play Fortnite

Because a man have responsibility and stuff. No time for video games.
Mostly doing stuffs.
Important things like... stuffs.
You know that's a straw man's argument, right? Having a 'nerdy' hobby doesn't mean someone plays them 24/7 or doesn't have responsibilities. Most ideas of what constitutes a man are pretty arbitrary anyway. I can guarantee you, if you'd be put under scrutiny you'd fall short of what a 'real' man is in plenty of other people's eyes.

I mean, why are you conversing behind a monitor and a keyboard like a sissy, you have almost 5000 posts on an internet forum, why don't you go out in the forest and get some fresh air? You could have done 'stuffs' instead of posting about trivial matters. Do you eat meat? Did you kill the animal yourself? I'm not saying any of these are necessarily true, but you probably get the point...

Last edited:
reminds me of the days living in Europe, during CoD: MW and BO1 days

nothing worse than some 10 year old British or French kid killing you, and then talking mad noise in that accent.

brutal

That being said that's how I discovered the slang term 'womb broom' hahaha

reminds me of the days living in Europe, during CoD: MW and BO1 days

nothing worse than some 10 year old British or French kid killing you, and then talking mad noise in that accent.

brutal

That being said that's how I discovered the slang term 'womb broom' hahaha
Did the brit kid call you cheeky monkey or muppet?

Okay, so which of you delinquents is this guy?

Aliperti_1.jpg.644x0_q85.jpg

https://apnews.com/4ca1579819814885a1bb60ac300f7cf0

Police: Man threatens to shoot child after losing video game

HUNTINGTON, N.Y. (AP) — A New York man was arrested Tuesday after threatening to shoot an 11-year-old boy after losing to him in the video game “Fortnite,” according to police.

Suffolk County Police Chief of Department Stuart Cameron said Michael Aliperti, 45, of Long Island, threatened to go to the boy’s home and harm him and also alluded to his school.

Newsday reports that the alleged threats were made through text messages and online voice messages at about 9 p.m. Monday.

The child had been playing the popular third-person shooter game with Aliperti for several months. The child’s family reported the incident to police, who increased their presence at the child’s school.

“We took this as a school threat,” Cameron said. “That was done out of an abundance of caution.”

Cameron also cautioned parents to monitor their children’s video game playing and to be aware of their online opponents.

Aliperti was arrested Tuesday on charges of aggravated harassment and acting in a manner to injure a child. Bail was set at $2,500 and an order of protection was issued for the victim.

A message left with his attorney was not immediately returned.
I think this is good. I hate people who do this shit on video games and think there is no consequence. Especially threatening a child on a video game made especially for a kids. Fuck that guy. I hope he gets time.

Pffft dude's a pussy. I KO'd a 6 year old in Chuck-E-Cheese for looking at me the wrong way.

Did the brit kid call you cheeky monkey or muppet?
he said he'd give my wife the ol womb broom.....I was just astounded by the originality of that insult

Nice Al Leong AV by the way

he said he'd give my wife the ol womb broom.....I was just astounded by the originality of that insult

Nice Al Leong AV by the way
Kid was a bit of a fkn asshole....but props to him for the original content.

can the child have a man fight for him? ill stand for the dwarf child.

Playing games at 45 isn’t a big deal imo.
But buddy should of known where to draw the line. If you’re shit talking on a game whatever but to send messages to his phone and via platform messenger, was a step too far.
But I also think this is way too funny, people need to chill more.
I broke two controllers playing C.O.D that was enough for me to stop playing and to find something else to entertain my time with

Back