Fish oil and Lethargy

Haha... really though, I stand by what I said. 2 fish oil pills, under the vast vast majority of normal circumstances, shouldn't cause his symptoms.

Mercury poisoning takes time to build up.

Depending on ppm on what you're taking, you'd get more from a can of tuna.

Coincidence

Fish oil lowers cortisol. For most people that is a good thing, but if you already have low cortisol, perhaps the fish oil is making it worse (which can cause lethargy).

Last edited:
slept at 1. woke up at 7:30, rolled around for 40 mins and got up. so really 6.5 hours of sleep and I didnt feel lazy or fatigued at all this morning. *Havnt taken the pill for 24 hours* My friend is going to give me some of his fish oil pill that he has been taking for years. If I feel normal after taking his, it means its my batch. If not I probably have some bad reaction to it somehow.

Fish oil lowers cortisol. For most people that is a good thing, but if you already have low cortisol, perhaps the fish oil is making it worse (which can cause lethargy).
such as this.

Fish oil is the best way to get most essential vitamins and protein for the healthy body.
I eat fish oil of 1200 mg in a single week.
It maintain the metabolism and control the blood pressure.
it minimize the cortisol and result of lethargy...

i tink he meant most essential fat which is still quite far off from vitamins and protein

I should go back on it and see what happens since ve been energetic last few weeks. if i get lethargic again then we'll know

do you drink soy milk? it has been known to make people groggy and sleepy in some circles

I'm conscious about the fish oil but I really love that. Just need some nutrition table and
the routine to use it.
Thanks for sharing.
Clarkston Gym

Last edited:
I'm conscious about the fish oil but I really love that. Just need some nutrition table and
the routine to use it.
Thanks for sharing.

follow the direction on the pills,
ive heard of poeple takign up to 12 pills though :/

Believe the OP has a confounding variable making him tired, all fish oil is a fat with a few calories. If anything (I still doubt it's caused by the fish oil) I would think it's a mild allergic reaction and it's surely not mercury poisoning.

Last edited:
bite one and tell us how it tastes. if it tastes like anything besides fish, you probably should not use them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back