First death in the octagon? Francis Ngannou scares me

That pic always gets me. Crazy

It’s like it’s shot through a fisheye lens or a hotel peephole or something.

Dude’s back and arms are ridiculous.

I get what you are saying but the dude is a monster. He's a legit 265 pound heavyweight. How many 265 pound men have abs.

Francis-Ngannou-e1481770566956.jpg

I get what you are saying but the dude is a monster. He's a legit 265 pound heavyweight. How many 265 pound men have abs.

Francis-Ngannou-e1481770566956.jpg
Yeah man. We’re used to wayy more body fat than that at HW.
20140820104045_IMG_0478.JPG

Francis is just massive all around

Love Reem, but I’m mostly hoping Francis takes care of business, just for the rejuvenation it’d bring to an old-man’s division.

I know I’m wrong to say it, but HW is still my favorite division. It’s what got me into mma in the first place and I’ll always love it.

I'd rather let this guy punch me in the face than take a Reem knee tbh

but yeah after interviewing Ngannou I'm sure Rogan was thinking to himself how Mighty Mouse is P4P GOAT because he felt insecure about being a manlet next to that beast

Rogan has a cuckold fetish and was surely aroused

Bob Sapp in his prime would dwarf this guy. But to be honest he could probably KO Overeem but i also find him slightly overrated in what he has done so far. He fought one 205'er that doesnt belong the UFC, two guys with 4-5 matches losing streak and some other dudes that are at the bottom of the division. If Reems wasnt so chinny he would beat Francis with ease.

I agree I would try hard to avoid an escalation with this guy, but I'm only a manlet.
I'm 6'1 210lbs and 15 percent body fat and I'm a Manlet next to this beast. Imagine the BBC on that fucker

How many Joe Rogans would it take to defeat Ngannou?

I thought at first 3 Rogans but then I realized Ngannou will throw 3 Rogans all over the Octagon. So I'm going to say 4 Rogans, 1 for each of Ngannou's limbs.

Yeah man. We’re used to wayy more body fat than that at HW.
20140820104045_IMG_0478.JPG

Francis is just massive all around

Love Reem, but I’m mostly hoping Francis takes care of business, just for the rejuvenation it’d bring to an old-man’s division.

I know I’m wrong to say it, but HW is still my favorite division. It’s what got me into mma in the first place and I’ll always love it.

I don't disagree. HW division needs a Ngannou. Its an old man's division at this point and some young scary talent would be great to have.

Bob Sapp in his prime would dwarf this guy. But to be honest he could probably KO Overeem but i also find him slightly overrated in what he has done so far. He fought one 205'er that doesnt belong the UFC, two guys with 4-5 matches losing streak and some other dudes that are at the bottom of the division. If Reems wasnt so chinny he would beat Francis with ease.

Ok but to be fair, in his 5 UFC fights he KO'ed 4 of them and hit a standing Kimura on the 5th.

Yeah I get it, but then again Kongo and Sokodju kinda had that look too. We'll find out soon enough how seriously he needs to be taken. Arlovski is good and had a great comeback story, but now he's fighting a real contender.

Reem by Uber Knee.

size means nothing if anyone remembers bob sapp.... 6'7 and 350lbs and cro cop made him cry lol

HqnbsQB.jpg

bobsapprunning.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

bob-sapp-crying.jpg

size means nothing if anyone remembers bob sapp.... 6'7 and 350lbs and cro cop made him cry lol

HqnbsQB.jpg

bobsapprunning.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

bob-sapp-crying.jpg

I can't believe I have to defend Bob Sapp; someone I legitimately dislike.

Cro-cop broke his orbital; I assure you, you'd be wincing in just as much pain.

And Sappu! beat Ernesto fucking Hoost twice and he gave Nog the beating of his life with almost zero training. Sapp even beat up William "the refridgerator" Perry in a tough man contest.

Last edited:

Sorry lol at "if Reem wouldn't be susceptible to being knocked the fuck out, he would win"

That pic always gets me. Crazy

It’s like it’s shot through a fisheye lens or a hotel peephole or something.

Dude’s back and arms are ridiculous.
You're right but his proportions are a bit off, like when I used to pull all my action figures apart and mix n match, he looks like he man's arms on spidermans body.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back