Firas says GSP will return for "the most interesting, epic fight"

tenor.gif

lol, GSP choosing a cookie.

People say Conor, is that really interesting or epic? GSP runs through Conor. I wouldn't be surprised if they book it though. I'd rather see him fight Woodley at this point.

I would be shocked if Conor would accept that fight.

oh, he'd accept it....at 160lbs or less....i think the catchweight selected chooses the winner before the fight takes place.....

Again I don’t seem him taking it. Besides the built in excuse of “tree times my size” the beating GSP would put on Conor would be undeniable. Not to mention the toll that beating would take on Conor physically, and mentally. That’s why I say Conor would never accept it at any weight.

Conor is going to get beat down twice in a row if that is true. He should think more smart in terms of superfights, like one against Mighty Mouse. One he can win; not Mayweather, GSP, or Manny.

But it wouldn't surprise me at all if they did it, and no, it is not epic.

>Muh Best fighter

>Muh Best trainer

Correction: best fight PICKER* of all time... ie fighting mostly bloated LWs, DUCKING prime Anderson, leaving when the WW scene picked up, then coming back to fight the WEAKEST MW Champ in the history of the UFC.

And LOLOLOLOLOLOL @ Firas being the best trainer... besides Rory and GSP who has this guy produced??

<RawexDidThis1>

Nobody defended like GSP. Nobody. They put a guy in front of him, he beat that guy. He never complained about who they wanted him to fight, not ever. Dana said on several occasions that he was the easiest champion to deal with, they'd tell him who he was fighting, and he'd sign on the dotted line. He had the hardest strength of schedule of any fighter, although Anderson's schedule got a lot better in his last couple of years as champ (it was a joke before that).

GSP didn't duck Anderson, unless you think Anderson ducked Jones, and Jones ducked Cain. You don't "duck" a P4P great who is a full weight class above you.

And if you don't know how good Firas is, I don't know what to tell you.

dana and wme have negotiated with an alien

finally

Not McG. That's not a competitive fight and does nothing for Georges. Woodley makes sense.

Lol

STFU Firas

he just left MW

and no one at WW isn't really interesting
and Conor... lol
easy win for GSP

GSP told that makes someone look bad when he calls out fighters from lower weight classes.

I would be shocked if Conor would accept that fight.
I wouldn't at all. I think Conor cares way more about money than legacy. That would be the second biggest payday of his life and he probably wouldn't get hurt too badly. Expect this to be a retirement fight for both of them. Losers are the fans who paid to see it.

Another chapter in the GSP circus.
This is just getting sad. I don't blame GSP for doing it, I blame WME for allowing it. You don't get to just keep cherry picking unless you're floyd mayweather.

I wouldn't at all. I think Conor cares way more about money than legacy. That would be the second biggest payday of his life and he probably wouldn't get hurt too badly. Expect this to be a retirement fight for both of them. Losers are the fans who paid to see it.
Tbh whether it be GSP or any other fighter, as long as it's Conor it will sell.

A lot of new age fans have no clue who GSP is. I don't know if fighting GSP would really sell much more than a fight with Ferguson for example.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back