Finally, we have a British Champion material

Yea, noob fan is noob. Bisping is legendary and kicked shit off here in the first place.

Bisping has always been good. Lee Murray would definitely be a championship fighter too. Till isn't the first.

Hope they don't waste till like they did hardy. A lot of people said the same about hardy and he got cunted over too quick.

I still think he looks like Amir Sadollah...

darren-till_532822_right70.png

Amir-Sadollah_925_right30.png

I have yet to see this guy fight. Is he really that good? Who would you compare him to in terms of fight style?

If you have respect for Donald Cerrone and consider him a very worthy gatekeeper (which I do) then yes, so far as we can tell at this point.. he at least has the potential to be "that good".

Bisping is a B-LEVEL fighter.

Good for him if he became the champ

Ok man... if you really think a B-level fighter is capable of becoming UFC champ you obviously don't hold much respect for the talent standards in the UFC. Either that or you're just another unreasonable Bisping hating cunt. The latter is more probable I think.

McGregor
Bisping

I think Sherdog is just on a huge wind-up against Brits/Irish on this subject at the moment as I keep having to bring this up...
McGregor is NOT British... far from it! Learn some political history... or at the very least some BASIC GEOGRAPHY you insolent backward toe rag fucks!

I thought the same thing about John Hathaway. He was really well rounded and had the physicality to compete with bigger guys in the wt class.

Dude hit a skid in a few fights and disappeared. We'll see if Till can keep the momentum going and stave off the injury bug at the same time.

lol at someone who is obsessed with hating conor being a till fan.

you can hop off the till train, i'd rather we didn't have retards on it.

Ok man... if you really think a B-level fighter is capable of becoming UFC champ you obviously don't hold much respect for the talent standards in the UFC. Either that or you're just another unreasonable Bisping hating cunt. The latter is more probable I think.

This sport has taught us that anything is possible. Tiny gloves, unorthodox submissions, and ko-ing yourself have all led up to some pretty impressive upsets. Serra kicked the shit out of GSP to win gold. It sure was a fluke but it happened.

UFC champ ..well I'm sure he will be.
But we have had a legitimate British champion .the first Brit to win a MMA world title and his time will come again.
War Liam McGeary...

He's potentially 1 fight away from the title. Just give him the loser of Masvidal /WB

This sport has taught us that anything is possible. Tiny gloves, unorthodox submissions, and ko-ing yourself have all led up to some pretty impressive upsets. Serra kicked the shit out of GSP to win gold. It sure was a fluke but it happened.

Yeah... sure... anything is possible

But how did he get to the number 1 contender spot in the first place?? And how does he hold the record for most wins of any UFC fighter? I guess they were all flukes as well... or maybe a lot of his opponents ended up accidentally knocking themselves out by accident... I guess anything is possible

Yeah... sure... anything is possible

But how did he get to the number 1 contender spot in the first place?? And how does he hold the record for most wins of any UFC fighter? I guess they were all flukes as well... or maybe a lot of his opponents ended up accidentally knocking themselves out by accident... I guess anything is possible

Jesus Christ, chill.

I was merely pointing out the anything is possible. Most fighters with 10+ years under UFC contract are close to that magic 20 win number that he holds...though there aren't that many which speaks to his durability. Bispings win over Rockhold was a pretty big upset by most fans' standards. He earned that spot by performing well so the match makers made the fight with Rockhold, good on him for capitalizing on an opportunity...... But he's also got plenty of losses peppered into his career and was once thought of as a MW gate keeper.

But good job flying off the handle. You aced that shit.

Back