Finally Gus will get the job done

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Jones is clean. Gus can TKO the guy out.

Otherwise, Jones gets caught again and the circus continues.

I think it's gonna be another superclose fight, depends how they both look after lengthy layoffs

I think Jon gets the decision, defends the belt once more and gets busted again.

Gus had his best night against Jon's worst night and still didnt make it.

I dont see how he wins. Juice or no juice, Jones has skills you can't learn and Gus doesnt have.

Jones will never go off the juice, hes clearly delusional and would rather win and get caught after then lose legit.

He won two rounds against Jones five years ago.

FlawedTinyBison-max-1mb.gif

I read that as Family Guy will get the job done....

Gus hasnt been the same but Jones is a question mark, i see Jones winning though might even get a finish.

Gus had his best night against Jon's worst night and still didnt make it.

I dont see how he wins. Juice or no juice, Jones has skills you can't learn and Gus doesnt have.
How exactly was it Gus best night and Jones worst? Because Gus was close to beating him?

According to your logic, anytime someone loses it's because it was a bad night, not because the other fighter is good...

Jones will never go off the juice, hes clearly delusional and would rather win and get caught after then lose legit.

That's what I expect too. There's nothing in his past actions or even words to suggest he learns from his mistakes.

How exactly was it Gus best night and Jones worst? Because Gus was close to beating him?

According to your logic, anytime someone loses it's because it was a bad night, not because the other fighter is good...

Because he fought Party Coke Jones and since that fight he's 3-2.

He hasn't done anything impressive since KO'ing Jimi and he is 2-2

It's nice to see the wishful thinking Bus is up and running again LOL. People are still riding high from Gus winning 2 rounds 5 years ago.

I haven't been impressed at all by Gus since his first fight with Jones. He looked like shit against Rumble, Cormier and Blachowicz. I must admit he looked good when he beat Glover but I'm afraid that was more because of Glover's decline than because of his improvement. I think we are going to see the same Gus we saw in the first fight. I'll make my pick when I see which Jones shows up on fight night. The skinny do you even lift bro they photographed not a long time ago at the mall or UberJones.

Back