Finally Gus will get the job done

How exactly was it Gus best night and Jones worst? Because Gus was close to beating him?

According to your logic, anytime someone loses it's because it was a bad night, not because the other fighter is good...
It was the best he has looked? Especially compared to his performances against the other top dogs in the division, DC and Rumble.

Jones was partying that week by his own admission and not taking the fight as seriously as others.

Is that good enough for you pal or do you have some more allegations to hurl at me?

Jones will never go off the juice, hes clearly delusional and would rather win and get caught after then lose legit.
Thanks for that nugget of wisdom...

giphy.gif

If Gus lose again, he'd better retire. Assuming he doesnt injure himself before the fight

It was the best he has looked? Especially compared to his performances against the other top dogs in the division, DC and Rumble.

Jones was partying that week by his own admission and not taking the fight as seriously as others.

Is that good enough for you pal or do you have some more allegations to hurl at me?
So not looking good against a fighter has to do with him partying or not taking the fight seriously and not the other fighter being good?

Was Cormier also partying when he fought a close fight with Gus?

So not looking good against a fighter has to do with him partying or not taking the fight seriously and not the other fighter being good?

Was Cormier also partying when he fought a close fight with Gus?
I'm just going on what was said after the fight.

Go get another few hours of sleep you grump

I'm just going on what was said after the fight.

Go get another few hours of sleep you grump
GSP looked terrible against Johny Hendricks, he must have been partying and not taking the fight seriously...

Jones is Jones. It wasn't any worst that night than any other night. He said the same thing with Cormier. "I beat you after a night of cocaine" or something along those lines.

According to you, it was Jones worst night. And coincidently it was Gus best night also? You're a dumbass.

Jon Jones is not losing this fight he will out work Gus in the later rounds then go on to KO DC again

I got Jones winning by dec it should be great fight like first one went.

Yeah Gus got it this time.

Got get his jab going early.

Thanks for that nugget of wisdom...

Considering most people voted in my poll that they expect him to fail another drug test, im guesing most people feel the same way. So get butthurt and call me a hater all you want lol

Jones is gonna smash him probably en route to a submission victory

I'll enjoy the tears from the Gus fans

Exited about this rematch, this and Rockhold vs Weidman 2

I want to believe that Gus will get the job done but I just can't. His best opportunity was the first fight when Jones underestimated him. That will not happen this time around.

Jones will never go off the juice, hes clearly delusional and would rather win and get caught after then lose legit.

I think he is that sort of a guy too

With all that hunting and consuming wild game he better win this time.

Jones clean? {<jordan}

I have a feeling Gus is getting stopped this time around, hope he can get the job done tho.

Gus had his best night against Jon's worst night and still didnt make it.

I dont see how he wins. Juice or no juice, Jones has skills you can't learn and Gus doesnt have.
Jones looked a lot worse against OSP, incidentally also after a long lay off.

Edit: Also, remember Jones can't take steroids again. Fool me thrice..

Jones looked a lot worse against OSP, incidentally also after a long lay off.

Edit: Also, remember Jones can't take steroids again. Fool me thrice..
I recall Jon talking about his mother getting her leg amputated a couple of weeks before the fight and his mind wasnt fully in it.

Might explain it

Back