Film & TV's Most Heartbreaking Deaths

Any dog dying in film is #1 for me. I couldn't bring myself to see Marley & Me because I had a yellow lab that had died.

brooklyns-finest.jpg

About as likeable as a crooked cop can be.

Corporal-Dwayne-Hicks-Aliens-movie-Michael-Biehns-a.jpg

Corporal Hicks essentially being written out of the film with an off screen death was really bad. I was shocked the first time I saw that.

Cyclops dying in the X-Men film bothered me a great deal. They basically wrote his character out of the movie because James Marsden was filming Superman around that time.

Nate Fisher from 6 Feet Under anyone?

Dude was chilling with his brother one second, then he had a dream he was on the beach, the monitor went beeping,

Mark%2BRuffalo%2BFoxcatcher.jpg

He seemed like a good family man & was always very loving towards his brother even when he was receiving hostility. Probably the easiest character to like in the movie.

McDreamy. Women accross the world went bananas...
derek-shepherd-759.jpg

If anyone has been watching Castle Rock, you'll know what death thats hurting me now.

IllinformedTornDarklingbeetle-small.gif

death-of-optimus-prime-o.gif

Ripped up a young Bromero, was not ready for my main man to go down. Dad drove a cab over truck and BC of that optimus was the greatest thing going....then he went and I lost my shit

Vito put on that impression in public but I bet was just as ruthless as mike
Mike was better don imo
Sure, vito was ruthless, but family always meant the most to vito and he was loved by his family. The final scene of 2 was a basic microcosm of mikes life, everyone leaves one by one until he is alone.

Back