Fights that would go the other way on the streets

Only cases,that I can see are where wrestlers,get,lit,up,for most of the round, secure the takedown but then get stood up again at the end of the round....or BJJ guys who play in the guard and lose rounds to top control guys but would have the cardio to,outlast them and get a sub if there were no rounds. Or Kimbo.

Haha I didn'
really think he post through but it is true though, a hw slamming another hw, with all the variations that can happen in midair makes it not very practical on concrete

You need to stop. A guy like DC has all the control on a takedown that is possible. He also isn't going to use the same technique that he does on a mat. A guy like DC could just hi crotch you and throw you head first to the ground. He'd have so many ways to split your skull He'd never need anything else than a takedown.

Didn’t Lee get stabbed and almost die which led him to a big heist instead of fighting?
Pretty sure Anderson would kill him.
knocked tito out when tito was the champion and face of the ufc in a street fight. Theres no bigger gangster in the sport then murray,

Anderson would die

DC could literally murder people in a fight on concrete.
You also have to define what you mean by "street fight" Assuming there are no other variables, i.e. weapons, other people jumping in, etc, I think the majority of fights would play out very similar to what we see in the octagon.

Pretty much anytime a black person lost to a white person.

Anderson wouldn’t be able to knock Tito out?
Nah he'd probably beat lee in a street fight too. I'm just running with his whole gangster persona a bit here where it's a street fight thread but if I had to put money on it id go Anderson with Lee atleast having a better chance then he did in the cage

Mayweather vs McGregor. On the streets Mayweather chokes him out inside 30 seconds.

I’m pride every fight would be the same

In ufc, diaz would’ve destroyed colon

Back