Fights that would go the other way on the streets

Why is the streets much different?

Are you implying no rules, other people that could jump in, a lack of open space, etc?

I'd say a guy like Robert Whittaker would fare well on the streets.

Conor vs Nate 2 because there would be no bell to save Conor in round 3. Hell, he would have died in the first fight from the choke if it was a street fight so the 2nd fight never would happen.

Let DC slam you on concrete or asphalt and get back to us on that. DC would be a murderer on the streets.
He is not doing any slams on concrete unless he wants to break a limb or knock himself out.

Why is the streets much different?

Are you implying no rules, other people that could jump in, a lack of open space, etc?

Usually by saying 'on the street' it means literally anything goes -not the same as even a Masvidal/Ray "streetfight" where they stand them up etc.. On the street means you may die -so it opens up a whole new part of the survival mechanism than a controlled MMA fight. So whilst I agree MMA is the closest of the combat sports to street fighting -it is not the same and yes even an MMA fighter can lose on the street.

Conor vs Nate 2 because there would be no bell to save Conor in round 3. Hell, he would have died in the first fight from the choke if it was a street fight so the 2nd fight never would happen.

Without rounds, would there have been a rematch? Nate was on his back eating hard shots when the first round of their first fight ended.

You need to delete that post before people read it and realize you know nothing about takedowns.
Haha I didn'
really think he post through but it is true though, a hw slamming another hw, with all the variations that can happen in midair makes it not very practical on concrete

Although i think that mike perry is never ever going to be a ufc champion, for some reason i think he would be one BAD mofo in street fights!!

Guys with poor stamina and poor TDD would be screwed because
1. There is no bell to save them so they can gather back energy
2. There are no stand ups
3. Getting your head slammed on concrete will kill you

Back