Fighters whom you absolutely dislike/Will never root for

Ronda,

Although, like your rehab doctor, I am excited to see if Holly's therapy has worked and whether or not Ronda is a more humble individual now.

Every time she feels like being a dick, she should picture Holly's big toe careering towards her cranium as it's punted off her shoulders.

EDIT:
Slut.

Luke Rockhold
Tim Kennedy
Ronda Rousey
Bones Jones
TJ Dilly
Uriah Faber
Frankie Edgar
Jake Shields

You hate Ian? The man put his life into his fights and always wants to trade to see who the better man is, imo thea is no better way to figuring out of your better than another fighter, by trading and putting your chin on the line. Well everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I love Ian as a fighter. I like to watch him fight, I've been following his career since his first stint in WEC - I've seen him fight live at Tachi Palace. He's just a bad person in my opinion, outside of MMA. I have former classmates that grew up with him and Rob Emerson, or rather around them, that confirm some of the stories we've heard about them in the media (them jumping kids for fun), and just being privileged douche bags. Hate to hold someones past against them too much but I Just don't like the guy personally, never vibed with him in any interaction we've had. He's a bit condescending in person as well.

Dope fighter though. Still think that he was robbed of the DJ victory.

I dislike many fighters, but that's just a matter of taste.

But I truly despise and hate :

Tim Kennedy

Jon Jones

Awful human beings, the worst of the worst.

Conor McGregor
Mike Perry
Ben Rothwell
Travis Browne
Ronda
Tim Kennedy
Mousasi

I can't stand Mat Hughes...He professes to be such a christian, yet goes out and hunts lions and other beautiful animals for pure sport...I guess thou shall not murder only applies to certain beings but not others. He's the biggest hypicrite there is...

Ronda
Joe Warren
Artem
Rafael Carvalho
Bisping
Kennedy
"King" Mo
Woodley
Joe Schilling
Travis Browne

After his assault on Mittrione's eyeballs, I will never root for him (Travis Browne) to win again!@

I guess I am bitter enough against Cain holding up the HW division that (given he beat my #1 least favorite, with no rematch in sight) that I will never again root for him to win!

Jones.

I hated Rashad every since the Chuck fight. Jones turned me into an Evans fan.

Also don't like Tito, Mur, Cyborg, Faber or Dillashaw.

I don't have a problem with GSP's personality, but F that greaser too.

Hate is a big word but I don't like
DC
Urijah Faber and the rest of the TAM jocks.
Tim Kennedy
Brock Lesnar
Schaub
Khebab
Cro Cop
Ilir Latifi
Mirsad Betkic
Koscheck
King Mo
GSP
Bisping (even though I chuckled when he KO'd Rockhold)

Last edited:
There are a few I dislike. But Lucky Charms tops the list.

One and one only, Brock Lesnar. God damn, I hate that guy.

Julianna Pena
Travis Browne
Overeem
Barnett
Cyborg, both of em
Condit, but now I'm actually hoping he comes back and just fights
Romero
Jones
And pretty much any fighter that used the tainted supplement excuse.

Jon Jones
Tim Kennedy
Alistair Overeem
Johny Hendricks
Tito Ortiz
Virtually all of the TAM fighters

I cant say i will never change my opinion cause i like to believe that people can change.... but atm...

Jones
Travis
Tony Ferguson
Mike Perry

I wouldn't say hate, but people I root against.

Conor
Dominick Cruz
Koshcheck

Anyone that fights Mighty Mouse.

Absolutely despise both guys, I think they're horrible people. I've met McCall and I can't stand the guy, and despite him being literally too short to see it annoys me even more that he'd likely beat the shit out of me. Still don't like the guy though

If McCall is literally too short to see, how were you able to form any assessment of him when you met him?

Back