maia
tony ferguson
ricardo lamas
bj penn
aljamain sterling
cris cyborg
henry cejudo

Jesus dude

What did Tarec Saffedine ever do to you?

None

Although I am planning to tweet Mark Hunt "Please apologize to Brock Lesnar for your post-fight remarks" and he blocks me on twitter

I don't hate Brock Lesnar, but I do hate watching him fight. Overreacts like a scared amateur everytime his opponents feint at him, only has sheer strength, a wrestling bakground and steroids going for him. His short, mechanic, ugly ass ground and pound irks the shit out of me everytime

I give him props for chosing MMA and surviving Carwin, both need heart and balls, but I still have a hard time considering him a real fighter.

That's it, I'm cool with everyone else on the roster. I respect them because they're real fighters.

Bones, Rousey, Woodley, Bisping, most all the WMMA roster , Travis Browne, unMighty Mouse

Brock Lesnar
Conor McGregor
Chris Weidman
Roy Nelson
Ronda Rousey

I really dislike Tyron Woodley, there I said it

maxresdefault.jpg

Hector Lombard
BJ Penn
Woodley
Hendricks
Nick Diaz
Cruz

I hate Dominick Cruz and Ian McCall

Absolutely despise both guys, I think they're horrible people. I've met McCall and I can't stand the guy, and despite him being literally too short to see it annoys me even more that he'd likely beat the shit out of me. Still don't like the guy though

Never met Dom, like his fights actually, I think he's one of the top 5 best smaller fighters ever in MMA- but I think he has an absolutely horrible personality and I hate him a little more every time he opens his mouth

Who you got?

Let the hate fest begin

<{jackyeah}>
You hate Ian? The man put his life into his fights and always wants to trade to see who the better man is, imo thea is no better way to figuring out of your better than another fighter, by trading and putting your chin on the line. Well everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Connely and that Plutonium guy.

Hmm, I genuinely don't dislike any fighter, because I'm just so casual and breezy.

Probably didn't like Koscheck for those phantom knees when he was down against Daley and can't remember who the other fighter was.

Ortiz for his ridiculous number of excuses after every fight he lost.

Bisping after the Rivera fight and being wound up by the video he made - if you can dish it out, you have to take it. He also implied that Rivera had made a slur about his wife - which I didn't think he was - and considering Rivera lost his daughter a couple of years before that fight, he wouldn't go there. I thought he was making the slur that Bisping was humping Koala Bears.

You hate Ian? The man put his life into his fights and always wants to trade to see who the better man is, imo thea is no better way to figuring out of your better than another fighter, by trading and putting your chin on the line. Well everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Did you get McCall confused with Lineker?

Probably Rob Emerson. After I found out about his involvement in that weird fight club gang where he gang jumped kids for fun, I never respected him.

Cody East for obvious reasons.

Roy Nelson. I don't really hate the guy, but he rubs me the wrong way. I don't mind when he wins, but I can't help but lol when he loses.

I don't hate any fighters, but Cyborg is the one I like the least. I want to like her, but she's a goofball. She can't go fast enough. Any fighter who's a millionaire and spends his/her free time bitching about not being respected enough by the UFC. All of those people can kick rocks, too.

Platinum Mike Perry. And that isn't even his fault.

Platinum Bless.

Back