Fighters who have never been stopped in the UFC

Lytle the fucking savage

Don't know how he got through the koscheck fight

Alves TKO'd him. Doctor stoppage but still a stoppage.
I’ll stand by my view. He was never finished... by an opponent. Doctor stoppages arent voluntary to the fighter. He absolutely meets the spirit of this thread.

23jfqeh.gif

Masvidal has been finished. Spectacularly.

That looks absolutely miserable.

Didn’t that blonde haired dude who ended up being thrown in jail for rape massacre him? Well, I know he did, but I can’t remember if it was in the UFC or not
No, it was at a regional show. Both times Nick has been stopped have been outside UFC.

Bas Rutten never got stopped did he?

Rampage did pretty well too, only Jon Jones stopped him.

Bas only has two fights in UFC.
In Pancrase he was submitted 3 times. Once by a toe hold. He got even with Funaki in a rematch when he KOed him with a knee.

ortega.

and he has stopped everyone he faced. like ngannou.

Well Carlos condit has never been KO or TKO except by injury to the chosen one .

Any fighter that has never fought in UFC. That's pretty long list though.

I think if you can get through your whole career without being stopped, you are in a special group of fighters. I am willing to argue that its harder to do that then winning a title. Name fighters who have yet to be stopped that have a decent number of big league fights. You have to have elite defense and recovery to make it.

Guys like Ngannou, Usman, Till dont count as they are still very new.

Frankie Edgar
Steven Thompson
Jorge Masvidal(Since strikeforce merger)
Dominick Cruz

While I realize the title says UFC, Dominick Cruz got submitted by Faber in the WEC which was bought and owned by the UFC. It got merged into the UFC like Strikeforce. It consisted of a high number of the best fighters ever for the lighter weight divisions. This weakens him on this subject in my view.

Back