Fighters who have never been stopped in the UFC

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
I think if you can get through your whole career without being stopped, you are in a special group of fighters. I am willing to argue that its harder to do that then winning a title. Name fighters who have yet to be stopped that have a decent number of big league fights. You have to have elite defense and recovery to make it.

Guys like Ngannou, Usman, Till dont count as they are still very new.

Frankie Edgar
Steven Thompson
Jorge Masvidal(Since strikeforce merger)
Dominick Cruz

Does tapping to strikes count as being stopped...because gsp tapped to strikes and stopped the fight himself

Idiots the lot of you!

It is very impressive and shows how tough someone really is. I thought we were going to see Masvidal get stopped by Wonderboy but he pulled through in the end.

I predict Frankie will be finished against Max, also DJ has never been finished.

Cruz tapped to a one arm guillotine

urijahfaberguillotinechokesdominickcruzwec26.gif

Ferguson, Edgar, anyone undefeated in the UFC.

Tainted Supplements.

Chris Lytle
54 MMA Bouts, never finished
Warrior...

Chris Lytle has only been stopped twice in 54 fights, and it was because of cuts.

Tony Ferguson

14 fights in UFC, 13 wins, 1 loss by UD

I think if you can get through your whole career without being stopped, you are in a special group of fighters. I am willing to argue that its harder to do that then winning a title. Name fighters who have yet to be stopped that have a decent number of big league fights. You have to have elite defense and recovery to make it.

Guys like Ngannou, Usman, Till dont count as they are still very new.

Frankie Edgar
Steven Thompson
Jorge Masvidal(Since strikeforce merger)
Dominick Cruz

Bas Rutten never got stopped did he?

Rampage did pretty well too, only Jon Jones stopped him.

Back