Fighters That Are Still Ripped In The USADA Era

why is this such a big deal ?

grab an ab wheel and feel the burn .. get on a treadmill push yourself ... Pick up some 40's and do some curls .. Jump up and do some pull ups

get ripped naturally
40s should give you guns then? I'm starting to work out again

why is this such a big deal ?

grab an ab wheel and feel the burn .. get on a treadmill push yourself ... Pick up some 40's and do some curls .. Jump up and do some pull ups

get ripped naturally

Then go fight the roided up opponent!

I hear you man, but I don't think the decision (pressure) flow chart is that simple, tbh. It's an arms race...

Northcutt is a great role model. He's an all natural athlete in a sea of cheaters. Yes, folks, he's clean. He's just a jacked white boy, deal with it.
most full time roiders dont even look that good, let alone a natty college student. Truly blessed.

Just look at the 'natural' bodybuilders.

They're not as big as the roiding ones but they're still massive and ripped when you compare them to anyone in the UFC whether they're roiding or not so it's not like it's impossible to be ripped and clean.

Watch any 100m race in track and field, they're blood tested and not just piss tested.

This guy, he's not that good (pb 10.08) but still

Harry+Aikines+Aryeetey+Sainsbury+British+Championships+xY0dtO_Jy4fl.jpg

I do not believe the "natural body builders" never roided in the past, or are on some testosterone/hormone treatment (or have been)

40s should give you guns then? I'm starting to work out again

not gigantic but you can get great figure with 40's yes .. Depends on how you use them .. I'm sure in addition to pull/push ups you can have great results

and then go fight the roided guy

Sages on some cutting edge shit still not even known about by testers. The guys dad's a fucking roidhead dealer. This is coming from a sage fan.

Um, I know people say sage is natty and that very well may be....but if there was ever a pos test I would not be surprised.

I'm noticing a pattern that the fighters that are still ripped in the USADA era are the naturally fast/explosive athletes: Sage, Yoel, Aldo, Woodley, etc.

They're not as big as the roiding ones but they're still massive and ripped when you compare them to anyone in the UFC whether they're roiding or not so it's not like it's impossible to be ripped and clean.

Watch any 100m race in track and field, they're blood tested and not just piss tested.

If you think they don't dope in track and field you are delusional.

Sage probably thinks they're his dad's special Flintstone vitamins. I doubt he even knows.

They can be all be ripped if they want to drop to 135-155. Maybe 170 or 185 if you are Stefan Struve.

These guys with 20" inch arms at middleweight, tough to believe that's real.

Looks like something you'd see on a softcore gay site
I see a disciplined young man committed to hard work and a healthy life style.

You seem to see a boner inducing muscle hunk.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Did you just say to check out world class sprinters to see impressive clean athletes?

<36>
{<jordan}
<{outtahere}>
<18>

I see a disciplined young man committed to hard work and a healthy life style.

You seem to see a boner inducing muscle hunk.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Google gay twinks.
Most of the dudes look like Sage
eg
beautiful-gay-twinks-1441968074lp84c.jpg

it's almost as if TS is trying to tell something with the specific fighters that he posted......

Natty bodybuilders don't have to wrestle, roll, kickbox, or do conditioning. They're literally just working on physique, so it's easier for them to attain than a fighter.

yeah, these guys are definitely clean.....

Back