Fighters That Are Still Ripped In The USADA Era

Definitely not sold on Sage being natty, especially since his dad either owned or operated in a steroid ring.

Anyone looking to cover up or find the hardest detectable PED's might want to talk to him.

His dad is always at his training sessions.

Did you just say to check out world class sprinters to see impressive clean athletes?

Yes I did.

The way they're tested makes USADA testing look as amateur as it is.

Look at all the medals awarded before the World Championships in London this year because athletes were stripped.
People cheating in 2008 lost their medals because the blood tests taken then were retested using current technology and testing, Bolt just lost a relay gold from 2008 because a Nesta Carter sample was retested.

I love it when Shertards confirm the stereotype of knowing fuck all about sport, it's no real shock but it's nice to see it confirmed (regularly).

Harry Aikines-Aryeetey is 187lbs apparently if he was in the UFC at MW everyone would shout roids but he's been passing blood tests for 10 years.

Yes I did.

The way they're tested makes USADA testing look as amateur as it is.

Look at all the medals awarded before the World Championships in London this year because athletes were stripped.
People cheating in 2008 lost their medals because the blood tests taken then were retested using current technology and testing, Bolt just lost a relay gold from 2008 because a Nesta Carter sample was retested.

I love it when Shertards confirm the stereotype of knowing fuck all about sport, it's no real shock but it's nice to see it confirmed (regularly).

Harry Aikines-Aryeetey is 187lbs apparently if he was in the UFC at MW everyone would shout roids but he's been passing blood tests for 10 years.

So your evidence that sprinting is clean is that they get busted all the time because they're being tested all the time?

And then you said this.. "I love it when Shertards confirm the stereotype of knowing fuck all about sport, it's no real shock but it's nice to see it confirmed (regularly)."

Hmmmm...

I know guys like Woodley who work for the garbage company and they're as ripped as him and they don't take any steroids.

There's people built like that, you'd expect a large number of fighters to be like that too.

But there are some muscles out there that are iffy. That picture of Sage is iffy.

You can do a lot with whey protein and creatine, but I don't think you can quite do that.

So your evidence that sprinting is clean is that they get busted all the time because they're being tested all the time?

And then you said this.. "I love it when Shertards confirm the stereotype of knowing fuck all about sport, it's no real shock but it's nice to see it confirmed (regularly)."

Hmmmm...

Err no, Bolt - tested to a much higher standard than any MMA athlete for the last 10 years so you'd be more confident that he's clean than any MMA athlete. How many MMA fighters are blood tested?

Any sprinter who has been completing since Beijing and hasn't been caught is probably clean, you'd be far more confident that they were than you would of any MMA fighter who's been active over that period, including Roy Nelson. The USADA style testing has been used in Athletics since 1989 and they've been testing blood since 2001.

If USADA had blood tests for MMA athletes going back to 2008 and retested them the number of no contests would be ridiculous.

Jon needs to hire the same doctors that Yoel and Woodley have because they are still clearly eating the horsemeat.

Err no, Bolt - tested to a much higher standard than any MMA athlete for the last 10 years so you'd be more confident that he's clean than any MMA athlete. How many MMA fighters are blood tested?

Any sprinter who has been completing since Beijing and hasn't been caught is probably clean, you'd be far more confident that they were than you would of any MMA fighter who's been active over that period, including Roy Nelson. The USADA style testing has been used in Athletics since 1989 and they've been testing blood since 2001.

If USADA had blood tests for MMA athletes going back to 2008 and retested them the number of no contests would be ridiculous.

If the last year has shown anything, it's that more testing doesn't deter usage. It just changes who gets caught, and the effort everyone makes to not be one of them.

Sorry playboy, your favorite sprinter is geared the fuck up.

Gun to my head, I would bet every finalist for the 100 m for the last 5 Olympics was on PEDs.

No way is Bolt clean with the times he runs. Everyone else who had run even close to his times has popped. Everyone.

He is still the greatest sprinter ever, of course.

Fighters work their asses off. If their diet isn't crap then they all should be ripped.

They can be in great shape, but listen to an expert on this subject like Sonnen. There's a certain point of ripped where it is pretty much impossible to be natural. I'm not going to speculate but I'm pretty confident UFC still has guys that think they can beat the tests by cycling, masking, ect. If a guy like Jones will cheat, then I'm convinced that steroids give more than small boost to performance.

Just look at the 'natural' bodybuilders.

They're not as big as the roiding ones but they're still massive and ripped when you compare them to anyone in the UFC whether they're roiding or not so it's not like it's impossible to be ripped and clean.

Watch any 100m race in track and field, they're blood tested and not just piss tested.

This guy, he's not that good (pb 10.08) but still

Harry+Aikines+Aryeetey+Sainsbury+British+Championships+xY0dtO_Jy4fl.jpg

Here are the two largest pre steroid era bodybuilders (larger than any "natties" since) Steve reeves and john Grimek, in 1948.

image014.png

Now the US weightlifting team started using around 1954 so no way were bodybuilders using 6 years before even them (who had to discover it from the Russians at the 54 world champs).

As you can see even the two biggest naturals ever aren't that big at all.

Paulo Borrachino is apparently Natty

...like fuck he is

If the last year has shown anything, it's that more testing doesn't deter usage. It just changes who gets caught, and the effort everyone makes to not be one of them.

Sorry playboy, your favorite sprinter is geared the fuck up.

Gatlin - 2x drug cheat, clean since 2010
Coleman - no bans
Bolt - no bans
Blake - strange 3 month stimulant ban 2009
Simbine - no bans
Vicaut - no bans
Presscod - no bans
Su - no bans

Yeah that's clear from the top 8 in this years World Championships.

lol so they're not catching them since 2010 because they're using undetectable drugs, on that basis then so is everyone in every sport, it's idiotic logic. If you believe that I've got some magic beans I'd think you'd be interested in buying from me.

You can't really use weigh in pics to show that a person is ripped. If I dropped all the water out of my body I'd look ripped too.....kind of ;)

You can't really use weigh in pics to show that a person is ripped. If I dropped all the water out of my body I'd look ripped too.....kind of ;)

You need a low body fat % to look ripped, just dehydrating won't do shit if you have too much fat under your skin.

Just look at the 'natural' bodybuilders.

They're not as big as the roiding ones but they're still massive and ripped when you compare them to anyone in the UFC whether they're roiding or not so it's not like it's impossible to be ripped and clean.

Watch any 100m race in track and field, they're blood tested and not just piss tested.

This guy, he's not that good (pb 10.08) but still

Harry+Aikines+Aryeetey+Sainsbury+British+Championships+xY0dtO_Jy4fl.jpg

10.08 is a joke for a pro 100m runner.
There's even white guys breaking 10 secs these days

They see me sparrin'
They hatin'
Blood testing they tryin to catch me fightin' dirty
Tryin' to catch me fightin' dirty

Please go watch Icarus (on Netflix) and then come back and tell me how many professional athletes are clean.

I think you'll learn how easy it is to cheat the system they have.

Back