Fighters should fight best out of 3 per event

I think this would end point fighting

Best out if 3 means.

3 results in the same night

So if one fighter gets a sub. Stand em back up and reset the clock for another 3 -5 minute rounds..

Let's develop this idea further as a community

Listen up Dana white

if youre going to do something this drastic why not just give fighters more ways to finish i.e. knees to the head on the ground and soccer kicks and upkicks and then adopt pride fighting judging and give yellow cards for not engaging that take away a % of the fighters purse.

tropic-thunder-simple-jack.jpg

It's a real life sport not a video game.

You can't give a Kod fighter a magic potion that allows then to recover from a concussion quick enough to safely fight again within minutes
you missed the "e also need to have a new PED that can recover you 100% after one fight" part

So what happens when a guy gets a sub, they start over and he gets ktfo and can't fight a 3rd time? Does he lose even though he already submitted the guy? Pretty dumb idea tbh

I thought the same thing, but then thought if someone got ko'd and they waited till he "came too" then started the round over and they were ko'd again... that could end someones career...

I thought the same thing, but then thought if someone got ko'd and they waited till he "came too" then started the round over and they were ko'd again... that could end someones career...

Then k guess people can have the right to accept defeat

I love it!

What other sport could deliver three KOs in 15 minutes? Take that soccer!

Imagine DC going 3 fights with Turinajones after getting concussed in the 3rd round of the first fight. LOL

Or Aldo going through another fight with Conor after getting slept in 13 seconds. LOL

Ridiculous idea.

This is what you want. Now go post more in the wrestling forums and pollute this forum no more.

Only if they could do this...

2meez.gif

Can of xyience between ko's would bring them back to near 100%

That's a long fucking night for someone trying to finish guys like DC, Jones, Condit, Diaz, Cruz, etc. It's hard enough to catch those guys once, let alone multiple times.

One finish is enough for me. If you feel like we're not seeing enough of the fight to determine the winner, I'd disagree.

Back