Fighters should fight best out of 3 per event

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I think this would end point fighting

Best out if 3 means.

3 results in the same night

So if one fighter gets a sub. Stand em back up and reset the clock for another 3 -5 minute rounds..

Let's develop this idea further as a community

Listen up Dana white

gets a sub then fight again? you want to see people get finished twice in 1 night? by the same dude?

wouldn't mind that, but we need USADA out of the game to do something similar. we also need to have a new PED that can recover you 100% after one fight... in how long that will happen? I don't know

Thats the best goddamn idea i ever heard, more mma for everyone

So what happens when a guy gets a sub, they start over and he gets ktfo and can't fight a 3rd time? Does he lose even though he already submitted the guy? Pretty dumb idea tbh

So someone gets brutally knocked out and they have fight twice more. So you want brain damage and death?

wouldn't mind that, but we need USADA out of the game to do something similar. we also need to have a new PED that can recover you 100% after one fight... in how long that will happen? I don't know

It's a real life sport not a video game.

You can't give a Kod fighter a magic potion that allows then to recover from a concussion quick enough to safely fight again within minutes

Sounds good, they could fight first one to 2 subs, 2 TKOs, 1 KO or any combination thereof.

I think this would end point fighting

Best out if 3 means.

3 results in the same night

So if one fighter gets a sub. Stand em back up and reset the clock for another 3 -5 minute rounds..

Let's develop this idea further as a community

Listen up Dana white
It´s called Pancrase.

So many would never see a 2nd or 3rd match due to Dr stoppage. Or we would be seeing a lot more brain damaged fighters cause they were unable to defend themselves after getting KO'd the first time.

Back