Fight that should have happened

boss429

BowtieA$$a$$in
@Silver
Reaction score
For some reason the thought of Chael Sonnen Vs Tim Kennedy just popped into my head and I can't help but wonder how that never happened. Would have been an interesting fight but I would have to give TK the edge there.

Had that fight happened when Chael was coming back from his suspension instead of the Stann or Bisping fights who knows how the rest of Chaels career would have played out.

We may have never seen Anderson 2, Jones, Shogun, Rashad or the move to Bellator ultimately leading to him becoming the first man to officially fight and lose to 3 of the 4 mainstays of the GOAT conversation.

What do you guy's think?

Fights that should have happened:

TJ vs DJ
Jones vs Anderson
Anderson vs GSP
Rumble vs Jones
Pettis vs Aldo
Bisping vs Romero

Tenshin vs floyd full mma?

Nice to see nothing but responses that both address and are relevant to the OP, love it, lol. (Now I remember why I don't bother making threads)

El Cucuy VS Khabib should have happened a long time ago...

El Cucuy VS Khabib should have happened a long time ago...
I didn't say "Fights that should have happened" Lol. I was strictly addressing one particular fight that should have happened and how it could have ultimately altered the landscape of Chaels career as we know it.

I didn't say "Fights that should have happened" Lol. I was strictly addressing one particular fight that should have happened and how it could have ultimately altered the landscape of Chaels career as we know it.

Lol this is going well!

Anyways I think juiced up Chael would have done his wrestle and pitter patter on Kennedy and decisioned him. So in my scenario things carry on like normal.

Lol this is going well!

Anyways I think juiced up Chael would have done his wrestle and pitter patter on Kennedy and decisioned him. So in my scenario things carry on like normal.

You just ruined the thread bro.

T Ferg vs Khabib.

Lol this is going well!

Fair enough, I think TK was actually better at Chaels strength though so would have to disagree.

Haha, ironic that your join date is my birthday and you are the only one who gave a real answer so far. ( I mean it's not really ironic but kind of cool regardless I guess)

Fair enough, I think TK was actually better at Chaels strength though so would have to disagree.

Haha, ironic that your join date is my birthday and you are the only one who gave a real answer so far. ( I mean it's not really ironic but kind of cool regardless I guess)

Also guess what? We both live on Van Isle! Eerie...

I always wanted to see:

GSP vs Hendo
Shogun vs A Silva
Mousasi vs A Silva

Anderson vs Moose
Jones vs Rumble
Condit vs Matt Brown
Conor vs Max 2

Hendo vs Chuck
Jones vs Anderson
Anderson vs GSP

Back