Fight that should have happened

Sounds like a hug fest that ends in aboring decision

Definitely Pettis vs Aldo. With Jose clearing out his division twice and everything as fw champ he deserved that fight and I believe he would have held two belts. That would have been a fun fight. Also Aldo vs Conor 2. If anyone deserved a rematch it was him regardless of the 13 sec Ko. Not saying it was a fluke but it didn't show us much. It's more deserving than someone who got beat down round after round and gets a rematch. The best fw of all time but wasn't Dana's son.

Definitely Pettis vs Aldo. With Jose clearing out his division twice and everything as fw champ he deserved that fight and I believe he would have held two belts. That would have been a fun fight. Also Aldo vs Conor 2. If anyone deserved a rematch it was him regardless of the 13 sec Ko. Not saying it was a fluke but it didn't show us much. It's more deserving than someone who got beat down round after round and gets a rematch. The best fw of all time but wasn't Dana's son.
I agree with everything you just said!

Tim Kennedy vs Chael Sonnen would have been interesting. Maybe even just after Chael was coming off his suspension.

Wanderlei Silva vs Igor Vovchanchyan

El Cucuy and Khabib might go down as the greatest fight that never happened if some bullshit happens again. We deserve that shit!

Anderson vs GSP
Fedor vs Randy
DC vs Bader
Mousasi vs Whittaker
Rousey vs Cyborg

At one point we were gonna get to watch Rua beat the crap out of Jackson again but it got scrapped, I don't remember why but it was years ago when both were still good.

Back