Fernando Gonzalez Misses Weight For 180 Pound Catchweight Fight. 3rd Straight Miss

Gonna laugh when Fernando comes out with some Marijuana dispensary sponsor on his shorts. Also sponsored by rold gold

He is not a joke.... Just needs to move up to MW or even LHW like he fought in the past. Thats like saying Chidi is a joke. His catchweight fight with Fiallo he missed weight and also missed weight for a catchweight with Koreshkov.

Even missed weight for a RFA title against Gilbert Smith. Fernando just needs to move up. I have been enjoying Fernando getting all these upsets in Bellator...i want him to stay, just at MW or LHW

He is not a joke.... Just needs to move up to MW or even LHW like he fought in the past. Thats like saying Chidi is a joke. His catchweight fight with Fiallo he missed weight and also missed weight for a catchweight with Koreshkov.

Even missed weight for a RFA title against Gilbert Smith. Fernando just needs to move up. I have been enjoying Fernando getting all these upsets in Bellator...i want him to stay, just at MW or LHW
He didn't even make weight for a catchweight fight. Complete joke and unprofessional

Only solution for him is to move to 185. Not fair to his opponents if he can't make weight at a 180 catchweight.

I think he needs to-- I don't know him personally, so I don't think I have a leg to stand on to say what he needs to do, but he'd probably benefit from fixing whatever personal problems he's having that's making it so tough for him to stick to a diet. It's not his frame that's keeping him over the 170 pound limit so often-- if it was, his love handles wouldn't vary in shape so widely.
He's a very good fighter, but his commitment to the sport is questionable, and when fighters are good but aren't committed, to the point where they're doing things like phoning it in in training or, more appropriately here, regularly missing weight, it's usually a sign of something going on in their personal lives that's preventing it.
Fighting's an extremely emotional ride-- that's something a lot of people really don't want to see for some reason, looking at fighters more like a bunch of video game characters than as people-- and everyone stress-eats and isn't immune to doing it. It's perfectly understandable for those two things to coincide sometimes when you throw in an extra chaotic wrench to the mix.
He's made weight before and performed completely well, so the fact that he's missing weight so often means it's probably something extenuating that's fucking him up.

He needs to just move up to MW already. He missed weight for a previously agreed upon 180 CW, that's just crazy.

And he probably should see a sports psychologist, you don't miss weight three times in a row unless something else is wrong.

Fucking pathetic. He's not even that bigger of a WW. He's the Bellator Hendricks. Don't offer him another fights until he moves up to middleweight, just like they did to Njokuani. He had enough chances.

Easy to say Hoe much weight have u cut b4 ??

Back