Ferguson's Trainer Bravo on McGregors Jiu Jitsu

Yeah definitely same thing as those 2

Yeah in those situations the guy getting subbed wasn't hurt or exhausted at all, which is worse. They made their mistakes fully aware.

Nog get swept and submitted by a KO'd Mir lol

If definitely exposed fedor ground game n show us it’s not as elite as ppl thought, however he didn’t get mounted, gave his back n get choked out in 5 seconds like Conor did

Again if you put a white belt in that same position he would do exactly the same thing Conor did
Because it was at the start of the fight and fedor wasn't even slightly gassed, he was on the offensive when he got caught, Conor was rocked and absolutely empty.

I think Conor has good BJJ. Just because he got rocked/gassed and got his face punched into a choke doesnt mean he sucks. Spin around 10 times then try not to get subbed while being punched.

In before a bunch of virgins who have never even put on a free trial shirt criticize Conor's jiu jitsu

The reason so many have underrated Conor grappling is they are idiots who cannot form their own opinions based on what they see, so they just repeat what the haters say.

If you actually look at his grappling in his fights it looks to be more than competent.

So beautifully said

Frank-Mir-snaps-Big-Nogs-arm-e1365141573694-640x400.jpg

werdum_submits_fedor.0.jpeg

By your childish rationale Big Nog and Fedor must be a couple of bums on the mat I guess.

Are you really comparing Conor to Big Nog/Fedor and Nate Diaz to Werdum/Mir?

Are you really comparing Conor to Big Nog/Fedor and Nate Diaz to Werdum/Mir?
Honesty, read the entire thread, if it still doesn't make sense to you I can't help.

Back