Ferguson's Trainer Bravo on McGregors Jiu Jitsu

Even if his Jiu Jitsu is supposedly good, it doesn't matter much when his gastank is shit.
When Khabib gets him to the ground even once, the fight is pretty much over.

Well He gave Tony the belt damn JJM gave him so he must think highly of his Jits

The reason so many have underrated Conor grappling is they are idiots who cannot form their own opinions based on what they see, so they just repeat what the haters say.

If you actually look at his grappling in his fights it looks to be more than competent.
Is this considered logic where you're from?

The reason so many have underrated Conor grappling is they are idiots who cannot form their own opinions based on what they see, so they just repeat what the haters say.

If you actually look at his grappling in his fights it looks to be more than competent.

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg

mcgregor-diaz.jpg

nate-diaz-conor-mcgregor-ufc_3427264.jpg

meh.
I believe it is in the middle. better than the haters claim, but far worse than the nutsuckers want to make you believe.

And Eddie doesn't add anything to the conversation IMO.

Lol, Tony went full retard on Joe Rogan for not being loyal when he wore Khabib's wig, imagine what he'd think of Eddie when he sees this.

Frank-Mir-snaps-Big-Nogs-arm-e1365141573694-640x400.jpg

werdum_submits_fedor.0.jpeg

By your childish rationale Big Nog and Fedor must be a couple of bums on the mat I guess.

Omg!

The guy got mounted, gave his back n got choked

Yeah definitely same thing as those 2

Get outta here

Omg!

The guy got mounted, gave his back n got choked

Yeah definitely same thing as those 2

Get outta here
What do you think getting mounted, giving his back and getting choked while exhausted and stunned by a much larger BJJ black belt actually means?

I help you out, it doesn't mean his grappling is shit, but if you think that it does mean you are shit.

Back