Ferguson's Trainer Bravo on McGregors Jiu Jitsu

Bravo Eddie. Real recognises real.

That being said Kav > Gunnar > Danis > Bravo

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor2.png

Conor = GOAT of the lighter weights.

Fedor = GOAT of the heavy weights.

Diaz lost that fight. Look at his face! Conor doesn't have a scratch on him, and Diaz looks like he's about to die.
You're right about not having a scratch but it's actually McGregor that's about to die right there.

Diaz lost that fight. Look at his face! Conor doesn't have a scratch on him, and Diaz looks like he's about to die.
hum no actually if diaz didn t stop the choke conor would die
back on topic , conor's jiu jitsu isn t horrible at all
he isn t great but an athletic brown belt isn t some can on the ground
the ground game is definitively not his strongest attribute but except against nate he wasn t in danger in his whole ufc career on the ground
but both tony and khabib are superior grapplers

Eddie trying to sell some PPVs for his boy Tony!

But he doesn't really have a reason to lie about this. Conor obviously aint a BJJ god, but probably a lot better than people think he is

I can confirm, I think I posted this before but mcgregor came to HQ to roll one time, maybe when a Rousey fight was happening in the area.
His skills are legit, a 10p HQ blackbelt told me this.
I'm from the London gym

Eddie trying to sell some PPVs for his boy Tony!

But he doesn't really have a reason to lie about this. Conor obviously aint a BJJ god, but probably a lot better than people think he is

This quote is from 2016 between Diaz fights IIRC.

The reason so many have underrated Conor grappling is they are idiots who cannot form their own opinions based on what they see, so they just repeat what the haters say.

If you actually look at his grappling in his fights it looks to be more than competent.

Back