Ferguson/Khabib betting.

Tony has a "Matt Serra" GSP chance but Khabib is going to hurt him on the ground.......
I give him more of a chance even though i see Khabib winning, its the toughest fight for either man in their career. If Ferguson fights smart and keeps it standing he has a chance to hurt Khabib but i believe he will believe in his ground game and will play guard, which is a sure way to lose and get fucked up.

Well if you see value in Tony’s odds - go on and place your bet.

Otherwise stfu.

Fair odds would be 1,85 each. Even as a Khabib fan I won t place a bet here.

Well if you are so sure its 50 50 why dont you put money on it, to me its crazy too that he is that much of a favorite, but im also sure its because Khabib is undefeated i dont remember a fight he was the underdog in the betting lines. Tony has a chance to win but i do see him as the slight underdog.

I have already bet on Tony. Was I not clear in my OP?

The fight is 50/50. The odds aren't even close to that and I think Tony Ferguson is massively overpriced.

Tony is being slept on, and written off, all over the place.

I certainly GET why Khabib is the rightful favorite here : 25 -0, never lost a round in his entire career (Tibau controversy aside).

But Cucuy is on a TEN fight win streak as well, and the guy has a much more complete skillset. Not to mention dude is ZOMBIE tough.

Khabib is rightfully the favorite on paper, but anyone writing Ferguson completely off here simply has not followed combat sports long enough.

No wayyyyy he should be 2/1. Not sure what that is in American betting but Khabib is 2/5 which is fucking ridiculous.

It's a 50/50 fight. Absolutely. And Tony has the perfect counter weapons to Khabib's GnP.

MMA fans are very much 'what have you done for me lately?' and Khabib's mauling of Barboza is very much fresh in our minds and the market reflects that. But do not sleep on Tony Ferguson.

If a bookmaker is willing to say that Tony Ferguson is 2/1 to win a fight then I am willing to take that ridiculous offer.
Khabib will take Tony down and destroy him. He will make it look easy. I think Tony is great, but Khabib is on another level. Tony has made a huge mistake in training for this fight to be on the ground. He should have been training staying on his feet, getting back up, and throwing awkward powerful strikes while he is there.

I have already bet on Tony. Was I not clear in my OP?

The fight is 50/50. The odds aren't even close to that and I think Tony Ferguson is massively overpriced.
So its a good thing for you.

Tony is being slept on, and written off, all over the place.

I certainly GET why Khabib is the rightful favorite here : 25 -0, never lost a round in his entire career (Tibau controversy aside).

But Cucuy is on a TEN fight win streak as well, and the guy has a much more complete skillset. Not to mention dude is ZOMBIE tough.

Khabib is rightfully the favorite on paper, but anyone writing Ferguson completely off here simply has not followed combat sports long enough.

This is pretty much exactly my thoughts on the matter. And Tony is a huge underdog.

I'm not saying he's definitely going to win, I'm saying the bookmakers have their prices wrong.

Also for anyone interested, one of the first threads I ever posted on this website was saying Holly Holm was way overpriced against Ronda Rousey. You can check my post history to confirm.

I'm a professional poker player and make my living from gambling. In sports betting it's tough to find edges but I promise you Tony Ferguson is overpriced.

I wish more peoples think like TS, will love to bet on Khabibb with these bet odds

As things are, not enough reward to bother risk even knowing Khabib smash is the most likely outcome

2 to 1 is proper.

There's no clear path for Ferguson's victory.

Bisping said it best. If Kevin Lee took you down, mounted you and landed damaging GnP then you're not stopping Khabib who's game is on different level.

Hell I'd bet on Khabib if he was -350. I just don't see how Ferguson wins without Khabib being off. If they both bring their A games than Ferguson loses.

Ferguson needs to hope Khabib gasses.

damn tough racket
play for fun on stars now and again ALWAYS end up broke

Watch streamers on Twitch. There are professional players explaining all their decisions for free. That will turn you from a losing player into a winning one if you pay attention.

That will turn you from a losing player into a winning one if you pay attention.

a few years back when I took it seriously I would read books on strategy and review hand histories,
the problem was what excited me was risking my bank roll

anyway, credit to you for having the discipline as well as the skill

a few years back when I took it seriously I would read books on strategy and review hand histories,
the problem was what excited me was risking my bank roll

anyway, credit to you for having the discipline as well as the skill

Sounds like you have the mentality to be a winning player but bankroll management was your only issue. Bankroll management is everything.

Don't sleep on Ferguson that's for sure.

I'M FUCKING PUMPED YOOOOO!

Back