Fence holding legal now?

Better than the last fight but really no one can keep Cain off of them. Let's not forget that pretty much no one else takes down/holds JDS like that BUT Cain.

When Junior got knocked down in the 2nd fight, I remember him grabbing the fence multiple times to get up. He was even warned. So really, JDS people are going batshit crazy with reasons and excuses. When Cain lost the first fight I accepted that JDS was the better man that day.

Heh, no, I like Cain, the guy is respectful, has good character, not bashing him, just pointing out, he took away JDS only chance (strikes) and held the fence often to do it, and the guy after you, that called me a disgrace, go fuck your self.

please STFU. hey if he did hold the cage for (in your words ten minutes) why don't you provide some gifs or screenshots......

hell you should be able to produce what five/six/seven gifs right????

just to show i'm not asking for too much, lets compromise with three.

i'll wait clown.

Didn't notice that, I guess they don't pay much notice unless the guy is defending a takedown. Also it's hard to tell whether a guy is gripping the fence or just using it as a surface.

You can put your hands on the fence. Cain had no reason to hold the fence, just lean up against it.

Cain did it in the Brock fight too. Cain is a fence grabber and a wall n' staller. I just lol at anybody thinking he's the GOAT.

your looking silly now....despite your obvious dislike for Cain....he has manhandled and destroyed JDS twice in a row now....how is this?

please STFU. hey if he did hold the cage for (in your words ten minutes) why don't you provide some gifs or screenshots......

hell you should be able to produce what five/six/seven gifs right????

just to show i'm not asking for too much, lets compromise with three.

i'll wait clown.

/sigh...as it happens I'm not really good with computers, don't know how to make gifs, you didn't have to insult me about this shit bag, I saw what I saw lol, I'm no Cain hater, I think he is the best fighter in the HW division, and one of the the more classy UFC fighters...people who act like you disgust me...I merely pointed out something I saw, if you didn't see it, fine.

/sigh...as it happens I'm not really good with computers, don't know how to make gifs, you didn't have to insult me about this shit bag, I saw what I saw lol, I'm no Cain hater, I think he is the best fighter in the HW division, and one of the the more classy UFC fighters...people who act like you disgust me...I merely pointed out something I saw, if you didn't see it, fine.

/poor excuse. just for the record he had his hand flat against the fence. this is legal, it only becomes illegal when his fingers grab the fence. as this never happened you will not find any gif's (computer literate or not)

JDS grabbed the cage 99 times in their second fight. lel

I did see Cains hand on the top of the fence a ton this fight, i dont know if he held onto it and for how long, but the hand was there nonetheless so we cant bash TS for saying what he did, however i don't think it mattered.

Heh, no, I like Cain, the guy is respectful, has good character, not bashing him, just pointing out, he took away JDS only chance (strikes) and held the fence often to do it, and the guy after you, that called me a disgrace, go fuck your self.

Well, it's obvious this a troll thread. But please, humor us and go photoshop some pics to provide some evidence because you won't find any actual evidence (since it didn't happen even once).

Never watched the fight... so I can't comment with accuracy, but too many people see a fighters hand ON the fence and say he is holding the fence. A lot of refs do this too. As long as the hand is not grasping the cage it's perfectly legal.

Back