Fence holding legal now?

longafan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Cain kicked Juniors ass all night, no question, but for at least 10 minutes of that fight, probably more, Cain was holding the cage with his left hand, , which didn't allow Jds to have any distance to get punches off...I know, Jds could've tried this or that to get away, but I personally have never seen anyone hold the fence more than Cain did tonight, there was a point when Dean circled around to Cains left, and should've seen it clearly, but didn't say anything at all, after that I was clicking over to Sherdog a lot to see if anyone was commenting on the holding, so may have missed the ref saying something, but I never saw him say anything

I didn't see that

I hate Cain too TS. Time for us to just admit, JDS has no answer for him. Learn any kind of clinch defense JDS please.

Stop. You are a disgrace

Junior was beat up from bell to bell

Just stop

And I am a biased brazillian

I didn't see it. You are allowed to push off the cage. So if your palm is on it, that's perfectly legal. You just can't hold it.

Cain had his palm on the fence...that's legal.

He never grabbed the fence.

I'm doing my sorrows away right now. JDS is still my favorite HW.

Herb Dean didn't see it and he really is one of the best. No one else saw it either.

I hate Cain too TS. Time for us to just admit, JDS has no answer for him. Learn any kind of clinch defense JDS please.

Heh, no, I like Cain, the guy is respectful, has good character, not bashing him, just pointing out, he took away JDS only chance (strikes) and held the fence often to do it, and the guy after you, that called me a disgrace, go fuck your self.

Cain did it in the Brock fight too. Cain is a fence grabber and a wall n' staller. I just lol at anybody thinking he's the GOAT.

Pretty much this. JDS trains too much boxing. It's good if it was a boxing fight, but it's MMA and he needs to become an expert in other areas too. He had no answer for Cain's clinch tonight. Just stood there and ate 300 punches.

Fence holding is still illegal. They need to make idiotic threads illegal.

i clearly seen him grab it a few times.

the rest of the time you couldn't tell if he had his fingers in it or just a fist on the cage. i figured it was just fist.

I definitely saw him grab the fence multiple times but I wanted Cain to win so bad that I tried not to make anything of it. I know that's terrible...

I think I saw it, but it seemed to me that his fingers weren't actually holding on to the cage. They were just sitting there. I could be wrong.

Back