Felice Herrig writes wall of text bashing Randa (TUF 20 drama still going strong)

Now I'm curious what Alex Chamber has to say about Randa.....
You're spot on, my friend. Thong-showing and alcohol are a great way to find out if someone is a nice person or not. I bet Randa would never show her thong to some internet stranger.

BTW, what's up with Alex Chambers?

I had basically forgotten about her.
Did she retire, get cut, was injured?
Because, otherwise, she hasn't fought since September 2015.
What BS is that? Just cut a fighter already if you aren't going to give her/him a fight for a year and a half: better to send someone to Invicta and eventually get her back if she gets some wins like Angela Hill.

edit: she's still on the ufc website, and appears to be training.

tumblr_nfcnmsJ9Z21rvcjd7o2_400.gif

tumblr_nfcnmsJ9Z21rvcjd7o1_400.gif

owned

its been two years, and Randa still hasn't moved past a measly six weeks of her life. Or found a steady place to train at. Maybe it's not everyone else?

how fucking long are tweets these days?

its been two years, and Randa still hasn't moved past a measly six weeks of her life. Or found a steady place to train at. Maybe it's not everyone else?

?
You don't always change gyms because of bad blood. Sometimes the approach isn't right for you, ...or over time, you realise the impact your new gym being too far from your family has ...or a number of other reasons.

The only facts are:

1. fans don't have a clue
2. the "you change gyms = you are difficult, a snake" trash talk is a meaningless cliche

I didn't look who I was responding too. Oh well, excuse to post another Michelle gif. Now that I think of it, my girl is one of the few 115ers not involved with drama.

opo6mXp.gif

Penne was talking trash about her when KH subbed her and took her AW title for a while. But Michelle is too classy for that.

Calderwood lost because she didn't know how to defend an armbar, not because she broke up with her boyfriend.

Yeah, but that's why they broke up. She kept nagging her fiance/coach to teach her some submission defense. Dude didn't want to hear it anymore and kicked her to the curb.

The whole- there's a reason she changes gyms logic is inane. There could be a hundred reasons why someone switches gyms and there are several fighters who prefer to move around to various places, feeling that switching things up is good- and it's not because they are assholes who are difficult to get along with.

I remember Lisa Ellis did an interview after TUF 20 and I'm pretty sure it highlighted that the two Skrapette leaders and the Carla/Felice contingent were the shitstarters as came across on the TV.

ust cause I remembered that Ellis interview, I found some comments from an earlier thread that I thought might be pertinent here. Again, it's Ellis' perspective, but she seemed like a pretty level-headed person.

- Lisa talked about the Skrapettes. Her real critique was for Magana and Bec (much in line with Sherdog). She said that Magana is 30 years old but is a child- and Ellis, in fact, knows children who are more mature.

- She called Bec two-faced. Said that Bec would be nice to your face but then shit talk behind the back and would also be hot and cold- sometimes friendly and then she'd suddenly glare at you and almost snarl or growl at you.

- Characterized Kagan as a pawn of Magana. Said Magana was a drama queen and manipulator who would get others to do her bidding. Magana got a rush out of getting a reaction from people. Ellis recognized that and tried to ignore her- even when she'd make fun of her within earshot.

- Called Hill and Randa both underrated because they were underknown. Sees Hill as having a bright future- tenacious and tough.

- Said that she hung out a lot with HJC- they bonded over being bullied by the Skrapettes and comforted each other on hard days where they had to deal with the antics. Also said that HJC was a nice girl with a goofball personality.

- She spent much of her time with Heather, Tecia, JoJo, Aisling, Randa, and Alex Chambers. They played cards a lot and ribbed each other. She and Aisling would drink a lot of wine and Irish coffee.

- She talked quite a bit about the Esparza-Felice coalition and their feud with Randa. Said that they kept accusing Randa of making snarky comments under her breath and yet Ellis found it to be ludicrous because Randa never even badmouthed them to the aforementioned nice girl crew. She wouldn't talk shit at all- she barely even talked period. Tough to get her to open up but eventually they did.

- She said Randa was ultra-focused and stern and truly feels that Esparza and Felice were intimidated by her and that's why they ganged up.

- She also pointed out that the "changing the temperature on the oven while Felice was cooking" complaint was ludicrous because a.) Randa did it once and it was accidental. b.) Carla and Felice then proceeded to do the same to her multiple times as revenge.

Nice to see Herrig talking time out from post semi-nudes of her surfboard body (flat in the front and back) on social media to bitch and moan about another fighter's personality on a show that was years ago.

Penne was talking trash about her when KH subbed her and took her AW title for a while. But Michelle is too classy for that.

I've almost been banned for talking about Penne. The disrespect she showed Michelle was disgusting.

"She got lucky and she knows it." Penne said.

Well, Jessica, somehow Michelle is ranked #6 and you are #14. The "luck" continues, huh?

Nice to see Herrig talking time out from post semi-nudes of her surfboard body (flat in the front and back) on social media to bitch and moan about another fighter's personality on a show that was years ago.
Maybe you're not aware of the situation, but it was Randa who was still bringing shit up from over two years ago.

I've almost been banned for talking about Penne. The disrespect she showed Michelle was disgusting.

"She got lucky and she knows it." Penne said.

Well, Jessica, somehow Michelle is ranked #6 and you are #14. The "luck" continues, huh?

Yeah she got lucky when she won the atom weight title

13_Jessica_Penne_vs._Michelle_Waterson_4_medium.gif

Also Joanna got lucky

2j5gfug.jpg

200w.gif

And here is Jessica Andrade landing a few very lucky punches

bBEwth9.gif

If she thinks it's so ridiculous that Randa would bring it up 2 years later then why even reply? Just put yourself down at that level
Felice Herrig avoiding drama is as likely as Ronda Rousey doing the Ali shuffle in a fight

Like I said, TUF has been proven to show people in the light they are.
The assholes acted like assholes long after TUF

Josh Samman showed that editors can do whatever they want to make a show more interesting, even turning the nicest of people into the "season's villains"

<1>Let's just let this thread die already...

<{hughesimpress}> the sarcasm in my post eludes you. I like Randa, as evidenced by my journalistic appearance in her previous Q&A.
I know it was sarcasm I was just going with it, lol. Counter sarcasm :p

Back