Felice Herrig writes wall of text bashing Randa (TUF 20 drama still going strong)

Randa seems like a bitch in real life, too introverted and mousey for my tastes. I happen to think Felice is actually a nice person, and would probably show you her thong if you got a drink or two in her and asked.

Randa seems like a bitch in real life, too introverted and mousey for my tastes. I happen to think Felice is actually a nice person, and would probably show you her thong if you got a drink or two in her and asked.

That's your definition of a nice person? Someone who would show you their thong? Funny, I feel exactly the opposite. To each their own I guess. Randa had a top on that was spectacular. That's my shallow definition of a nice person.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Eh, not sure about that. Calderwood vs Angela Hill would be a better fight imo. I think Hill takes it easily though.

Perfect matchup. Two one dimensional strikers with a tenuous grasp on the top 10. Let them flail until they get wrecked by well rounded fighters again.

Now I'm curious what Alex Chamber has to say about Randa.....

You're spot on, my friend. Thong-showing and alcohol are a great way to find out if someone is a nice person or not. I bet Randa would never show her thong to some internet stranger.

Riiiiiight, Felice & co.... Funny how they never tell us what Randa did that was so mean to them when they talk about this... Yet Randa has given examples outside of what was filmed & they didn't deny it... & if you're going to complain about her not being your friend on a competition show where you're going to have to potentially eliminate the other then you just might not want it as badly...

{<diva}

<36>

Grasping.

<{cruzshake}>

<{hughesimpress}> the sarcasm in my post eludes you. I like Randa, as evidenced by my journalistic appearance in her previous Q&A.

Schaub has talked about the editing excuse before. He says it's bs, if you were a dick on the show, you were a dick on the show. And that was coming from someone who didn't come across great on TUF

Like I said, TUF has been proven to show people in the light they are.
The assholes acted like assholes long after TUF

Perfect matchup. Two one dimensional strikers with a tenuous grasp on the top 10. Let them flail until they get wrecked by well rounded fighters again.

I liked this post until the last sentence.

Feilce just mad b/c she has transformed her own body into that of a 14 year old boy, while Randa has killer curves and looks like a woman.

Women are so jealous of other women.

Back