Fedor vs. Mir: Episode 2

At this point, I can't imagine Fedor having a solid performance. Mir though is hot cold hot cold.

frank mir is fucking weird, please fedor don't lose to this dude

I wonder if anyone ever talks shit about having gotten a lap dance from Mir's wife?

Details please. Thanks.

They met when he worked the door at the spearmint rhino. She was a "dancer".

Frank Mir is the former UFC Heavyweight World Champion.

Would anyone on Sherdog prefer that he dates and/or marries the obese females that work at Walmart, McDonald's, and other similar places?

Don't get me wrong. I have wanted to copulate with many females that work at Walmart, McDonald's, and so on. However, that was because those females were actually SEXY (at least by Walmart standards anyway).

Hypothetically speaking, if Jennifer Mir never had a job in her entire life, there would be users on Sherdog that would complain that she doesn't know how to work (and she never wants to start working).

Frank Mir is the former UFC Heavyweight World Champion.

Would anyone on Sherdog prefer that he dates and/or marries the obese females that work at Walmart, McDonald's, and other similar places?

Don't get me wrong. I have wanted to copulate with many females that work at Walmart, McDonald's, and so on. However, that was because those females were actually SEXY (at least by Walmart standards anyway).

Hypothetically speaking, if Jennifer Mir never had a job in her entire life, there would be users on Sherdog that would complain that she doesn't know how to work (and she never wants to start working).
What complaint?
It was a question. The world is full of trolls. Relax.

I live Mir. Always have. I don't give a shit what his wife used to do. Hell, I love strippers.

Garbage ass Bellator using footage from a month ago of Fedor and pretending its from 10 days out of the fight. 10 days out of the fight Fedor was already in Holland. Not in Russia. Cheap ass Bellator fools.

Particularly when it has 'March 13' on the scoreboard in the background

It's hard, two of my favorite fighters. But I hope Mir wins.
If you beat Fedor, Cro Cop, Nog, Lesnar and Tank Abbot.
You are HW GOAT

I also think pre accident Mir would beat Werdum.

Mir just isn't the best... It's an impossible claim regardless of who he beats. He's just not.

the future of bellator

hDCCA1453

Back