Fedor vs. Mir: Episode 2

Garbage ass Bellator using footage from a month ago of Fedor and pretending its from 10 days out of the fight. 10 days out of the fight Fedor was already in Holland. Not in Russia. Cheap ass Bellator fools.

I wonder if anyone ever talks shit about having gotten a lap dance from Mir's wife?

Garbage ass Bellator using footage from a month ago of Fedor and pretending its from 10 days out of the fight. 10 days out of the fight Fedor was already in Holland. Not in Russia. Cheap ass Bellator fools.
They are not making any effort.. It's quite sad.

9 days left and Fedor is still in Russia. On average it takes one day per time zone crossed to recover from the effects of jet lag. The timeshift between Stary Oskol and Chicago is more then 10 hours (I guess). Fedor is happy-go-lucky. In his age he needs more time to recover. I don't understand.

I wonder if his children will still see him as a god after they watch his fight with Mark Hunt.

9 days left and Fedor is still in Russia. On average it takes one day per time zone crossed to recover from the effects of jet lag. The timeshift between Stary Oskol and Chicago is more then 10 hours (I guess). Fedor is happy-go-lucky. In his age he needs more time to recover. I don't understand.

It's God's will

Shit son I love both of these guys

It's going to be a crazy thing to watch

Hes not in Russia anymore, he was in Holland for the last 2 weeks. Bellator was just cheap and pretended that the footage they shot in Russia a month ago was footage from 10 days ago.

Im shocked Fedor made it through a training camp.

Hes not in Russia anymore, he was in Holland for the last 2 weeks. Bellator was just cheap and pretended that the footage they shot in Russia a month ago was footage from 10 days ago.

Yes, but that is still Europe. Fedor needs 2-3 months hard training in usa. AKA or something top team with huge and strong wrestlers, top BJJ guys, he needs cage experiece. Netherland is not the capital of MMA word. Frank Mir is huge and he is a killer. I'm not calm.

Whether it was a month ago or a few weeks ago, his knee doesn't look to be in good shape. Please Fedor, win.

Ken Shamrock fought in Japan (not flew from Japan) 4 days before he fought Royce in UFC 1. Duffy flew to Japan on a few days notice to fight Overeem (fully roided version). This isn't that big of a deal...yet.

Ken Shamrock fought in Japan (not flew from Japan) 4 days before he fought Royce in UFC 1. Duffy flew to Japan on a few days notice to fight Overeem (fully roided version). This isn't that big of a deal...yet.

Are those... really the examples you want to use?

UFC-1-Royce-Gracie-vs-Ken-Shamrock.jpg

Overeem+GIF+1.gif

It's hard, two of my favorite fighters. But I hope Mir wins.
If you beat Fedor, Cro Cop, Nog, Lesnar and Tank Abbot.
You are HW GOAT

I also think pre accident Mir would beat Werdum.

Back