Fedor v Puds.... who wins? And would you like to see it?

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
I know conventional wisdom is that size matters, but i think Fedor might have a good chance here.

20100520052222_Tim_Sylvia_Marius_Pudzianowski_1041.JPG_.jpeg

Fedor%20Emelianenko.jpg

If he avoids trading wildly with the former worlds strongest man contender, and stays at distance using kicks to set up angles and flurries. He can use his elite sambo to keep the fight up, or possibly take the big man down and go for a sub.

If he can avoid getting tagged of course.

Is this a fight you would want to see, and do you think Fedor has a good chance, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I think Fedor would be the favorite in this fight if he came in with a GOOD gameplan.

Even Fedor at this age would murder Pudz.

Fedor is 12 years past his prime so anything can happen but I would still favor him even at this stage of his career.

Fedor beats him anywhere at any age. He would Zulu Puds.

I read the title as "Fedor vs Pugs" and was highly amused by the mental picture.

You guys are seriously overexaggerating how far Fedor has fallen. He's not the same fighter he was, but still he has to be a heavy favorite against Pudz no matter what gameplan he approaches the fight with.

Fedor will destroy this guy in the first round

Pudz via deadly low kicks then takedown and savage hammer fists

Fedor just needs to run circles around Pudz for 2 minutes and then KO him

Fedor's first armbar finish in like ten years.
If he comes in with that logical game plan. Recently Fedor seems to be forgetting how good his ground game is (was).

Is this a joke lol I'm a huge fan of pudz for everything he's accomplished in life but fedor would absolutely smash him haha.

i'd watch it, but 'who wins?' is a rhetorical question

I know conventional wisdom is that size matters, but i think Fedor might have a good chance here.

20100520052222_Tim_Sylvia_Marius_Pudzianowski_1041.JPG_.jpeg

Fedor%20Emelianenko.jpg

If he avoids trading wildly with the former worlds strongest man contender, and stays at distance using kicks to set up angles and flurries. He can use his elite sambo to keep the fight up, or possibly take the big man down and go for a sub.

If he can avoid getting tagged of course.

Is this a fight you would want to see, and do you think Fedor has a good chance, fingers crossed.

Are you f****ing kidding ???

Your comparing a strongman that arm punches, turns purple, and lifts off one foot when punching to the GOAT Jack slack called the greatest striker in MMA ?
MmEz_f-maxage-0.gif

You guys are seriously overexaggerating how far Fedor has fallen. He's not the same fighter he was, but still he has to be a heavy favorite against Pudz no matter what gameplan he approaches the fight with.

pretty sure he could beat Pudz at 98

Pudz is not very good lol. He has lost to people that would make Fedor look like he was in his prime again.....

Love to see this fight Fight Nights Global or KSW.

I think is more a overexaggeration of Pudz actual skills. He has none.

Back