Fedor v Puds.... who wins? And would you like to see it?

The Polaks would make a huge spectacle out of in a SUPER POWER POLISH STADIUM of 60k raging polaks. It would be entertaining to say the least.

Obviously this thread is over since everyone but the TS knows Fedor wins easy. That said, let's discuss your picture.

NEW TOPIC:
How many Pugs would it take to beat Fedor (either by tapout to bites or a TKO)?
How many Pugs would it take to beat Fedor under MMA Unified Rules (i.e. no biting - thus the most likely path to victory is sheer smothering weight)?

Thoughts?

Assuming aggressive pugs are released from all angles surrounding Fedor, I think it would take roughly 80 pugs to take him out if they are allowed to bite and if the pugs have to wear muzzles then probably 500 or so to defeat him through smothering and blunt trauma (if they are locked inside an octagon!)

If Fedor decided to stand and bang with Pudz, chances are Super Mario could very well catch him with something. Though Fedor is like 10 leauges above Pudz.

I know conventional wisdom is that size matters, but i think Fedor might have a good chance here.

20100520052222_Tim_Sylvia_Marius_Pudzianowski_1041.JPG_.jpeg

Fedor%20Emelianenko.jpg

If he avoids trading wildly with the former worlds strongest man contender, and stays at distance using kicks to set up angles and flurries. He can use his elite sambo to keep the fight up, or possibly take the big man down and go for a sub.

If he can avoid getting tagged of course.

Is this a fight you would want to see, and do you think Fedor has a good chance, fingers crossed.

I am appalled by the very idea that a serious mixed martial arts fan would consider Pudz the favorite in this bout. Fedor would tag him once and he would go down.

Maldonado had to withstand a serious flurry of blows that would knockout a regular person..... Pudz has been shown to have a relatively fragile chin. Even that rapper he just fought almost put him down with a glancing blow.

Fedor would one shot Pudz, sadly. He's just a whole different class of competitor in the sport. It's like asking who could deadlift more between the two....... Obviously Fedor.

I am appalled by the very idea that a serious mixed martial arts fan would consider Pudz the favorite in this bout. Fedor would tag him once and he would go down.

Maldonado had to withstand a serious flurry of blows that would knockout a regular person..... Pudz has been shown to have a relatively fragile chin. Even that rapper he just fought almost put him down with a glancing blow.

Fedor would one shot Pudz, sadly. He's just a whole different class of competitor in the sport. It's like asking who could deadlift more between the two....... Obviously Fedor.

lets be real, if i said to you 2 years ago, who would win - fedor or maldanado, you would be more appalled.

That rapper is big and hits pretty hard. He easily broke Koksu's nose with one punch.

Yes fedor would win fairly easy.

Fedor is 12 years past his prime so anything can happen but I would still favor him even at this stage of his career.
The possibility of Fedor losing this fight, even if small, is just another huge red flag. He needs to retire.

Man, this sucks!

The possibility of Fedor losing this fight, even if small, is just another huge red flag. He needs to retire.

Man, this sucks!

It sucks but thats the way of the beast. Sugar Ray Leonard never won another fight after the age of 33. Fedor is shot and once a fighter is shot it doesn't matter who he fights.

I refuse Fedor has fallen as far as to lose to someone like Pudz.

Nope. Don't believe it.

Pudz by Ko, Fiodor is physically shot. No matter how much he wants it and brass balls on him, his body is long done.

Fedor would have killed him around the time Fedor fought Monson and Rizzo even, but right now he'd probably lose to Pudz.

Fedor should do seminars, personal training and a little pro wrestling ,avoiding real fights no matter how easy they seems to be.
He is done.
Pudz would be a perfect opponent for a good retirement match for Crocop, that with the all beating that he get ( including losing a nut) has still a little gas in the tank.

Fedor is way over his prime but Puz can't be obstacle. I hope so.

You are by far the worst poster on this site, shit post after shit post. I literally laughed so fucking hard when fedora got knocked the fuck out by a guy that double tapped to Ben rothwell and was ko'd cold by Brendan Shaub!!!! Hahahaha. Potential GOAT contenders don't lost 3 times in their pride especially to fucking Bigfoot and mw hendo. Get fucked shit poster!

Back