Fedor to fight Rampage,Kongo or Beltran next !

Beltran's name is in the mix because other guys want BIG MONEY to fight Fedor. Fedor is already making BIG MONEY so for Bellator its cheaper to showcase Fedor against a guy who will fight him for 100k. Bellator signed Fedor for 3 fights + one more if he wants to it may be wise to build him in that way and have him fight a Kongo, Rampage or Mitrione in his next fight. No one had a problem with Rampage fighting Beltran in Bellator, why is it a big deal if 40 year old Fedor does?

I personally would rather see Fedor vs Rampage but just explaining Beltran from the business side.

It's a big deal because Bellator doesn't even have a HW champ. Why the hell don't they just have Fedor v. someone for the belt. Or at the very least a #1 contender fight and that isn't this even in the slightest. It probably is the money thing but let's hope he fights Kongo or Rampage because nobody wants to see him fight Beltran.

It's a big deal because Bellator doesn't even have a HW champ. Why the hell don't they just have Fedor v. someone for the belt. Or at the very least a #1 contender fight and that isn't this even in the slightest. It probably is the money thing but let's hope he fights Kongo or Rampage because nobody wants to see him fight Beltran.

I agree. I definitely dont want to see him fight Beltran but Fedor isnt a guy who should be chasing belts at this stage of his career. He was the Pride FC HW champ for 7 years which was equivalent to the UFC HW belt today. Bellator not having a champion isnt his problem. He should be in exciting fights with recognizable fighters. Rampage, Kongo,Sonnen, Wand etc. Those are the fights where a guy like Fedor can give the best bang for their buck. Mitrione would have KOd him and he may have never fought again. Thats a waste of 3-4 potential good fights. And for what? Mitrione isnt worth building because he will always be just Mitrione. Fedor should get legend treatment where his fights are a treat for the fans. Rampage, Sonnen, Wand and Kongo are good fights for him IMO.

I agree. I definitely dont want to see him fight Beltran but Fedor isnt a guy who should be chasing belts at this stage of his career. He was the Pride FC HW champ for 7 years which was equivalent to the UFC HW belt today. Bellator not having a champion isnt his problem. He should be in exciting fights with recognizable fighters. Rampage, Kongo,Sonnen, Wand etc. Those are the fights where a guy like Fedor can give the best bang for their buck. Mitrione would have KOd him and he may have never fought again. Thats a waste of 3-4 potential good fights.

I mean maybe Fedor shouldn't be chasing belts but he said he wanted to fight the best which means the UFC. He didn't go there so that means trying for a belt in Bellator.

I mean maybe Fedor shouldn't be chasing belts but he said he wanted to fight the best which means the UFC. He didn't go there so that means trying for a belt in Bellator.

That was russian hyperbole. To a true humle guy like Fedor anyone on this stage is among the best in the world. Hes very respectful to his opponents. He didnt mean he wants to fight Cain, Stipe and JDS at 40 years old :D

That was russian hyperbole. To a true humle guy like Fedor anyone on this stage is among the best in the world. Hes very respectful to his opponents. He didnt mean he wants to fight Cain, Stipe and JDS at 40 years old :D

Werdum does it

tumblr_n6vbw0Ei8d1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Due to this happening in Rampage's first fight for bellator and the lack of excitement that would be likely in a Kongo fight thinking about it more it has to be Page!

Kongo is in active practice now, kneeing testicle sized potatoes in preparation for Fedor.

Didn't Fedor just refused a fight against Kongo when Mitrione pulled out?

The Kongo fight could be good, I think Fedor could out work him with speed.

Rampage would destroy fedor... he soundly beat brawldanado.. n we all know how he handled fedor

Brawlando came to fight against Rampage.

MAldonando came to cover up and counter against Fedor.

Like Rampage said, Fedor probably underestimated Maldonando, and MAldonando probably fought more carefully against Fedor

Didn't Fedor just refused a fight against Kongo when Mitrione pulled out?

No, that was just stupid crap people were making up on here like they always do with Fedor to try and discredit him. Coker said Fedor was never offered anyone else and didn't even know anyone else would have been possible. Coker ran out of time to make anything come together.

Fedor vs Kongo or Rampage only fights I'd be happy with. Def not Beltran

The New York Post is reporting Fedor-Meat has been rebooked for 180, confirmed by MMA fighting

The New York Post is reporting Fedor-Meat has been rebooked for 180, confirmed by MMA fighting

I hate Bellator. I am trying to be a fan but they always make match ups I hate. Their HW title has been sitting in limbo for forever, they keep hyping a title fight or tournament but then never do it. They match up their name guys against nobodies all the time. I just don't get what they are doing. That said, I like them better than the ufc.

I hate Bellator. I am trying to be a fan but they always make match ups I hate. Their HW title has been sitting in limbo for forever, they keep hyping a title fight or tournament but then never do it. They match up their name guys against nobodies all the time. I just don't get what they are doing. That said, I like them better than the ufc.

They're pretty dumb. I still watch them but I def don't like them better than the UFC. They got some guys worth watching and it's on TV though. Same reason I watch WSOF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back