Fedor to fight Rampage,Kongo or Beltran next !

I think Rampage would stay for one more fight...especially one with that kind of payday
In a interview Rampage said he signed a new contact with the UFC when he went over to there to fight Maldanado and after his Bellator contract is up he still might have to fulfil that contract so he may not have a choice in the matter.

Beltran has lost 9 of his last 11 fights and is so small that he's cut to MW in the past. He sounds like a typical Fedor opponent.

If Beltran is an option why not do Sakara in Rome? You would fill almost any venue in the country, Fedor should win, if Sakara wins you could say he was a LHW contender....but it'll be Beltran on an indian reservation.

People need to stop acting shocked that Fedor is cashing in and not trying to be the best anymore.

So, he's fighting Beltran is what you meant to say.

Kongo is the one I want to see the most.

People need to stop acting shocked that Fedor is cashing in and not trying to be the best anymore.

To be fair fedor shouldn't have claimed it when he came out of retirement when it was bs. He'll fight beltran unfortunatley but we can hope joey knocks him out.

To be fair fedor shouldn't have claimed it when he came out of retirement when it was bs. He'll fight beltran unfortunatley but we can hope joey knocks him out.

He was just signed to fight Mitrione, who is one of the top HWs in the world. It's not Fedor's fault Mitrione dropped out hours before the fight. Stop being an idiot.

Kongo or Rampage would be a good fight for the HW title (which Bellator needs to get going now and stop wasting time). Beltran doesn't interest me at all unless they are doing a HW tournament for the belt and the name guys all get "easy" fights in the first round.

Rampages last fight on his contract is with King Mo, right? So who knows if that fight is possible, or Kong Mo might beat Rampage. Either way, they will probably announce Fedor's fight on that card at the end of the month.

Absolutely HATE the Kongo fight. He's boring as hell and will just try to wrestlefuck. He has a good chin to make it boring.

The other 2 sound fun.

Could see Fedor take his first shots to the nuts. I like the Rampage fight.

Kongo and rampage are very bad matches for fedor.

Rampage? Yeah sounds fun. Big name fight as well.
Kongo? It's about a fight as big Fedor can have with a Bellator HW. OK.
Beltran? <{cruzshake}>

All you punk ass fools can STFU.

Rampage and Kongo are fucking awesome fights at this stage of Fedors journey.

Fedor is the GOAT and my favorite fighter ever but I too think he may have dodged a bullet by Mitrione pulling out. I hated that match up and didnt see it going well for Fedor.

Rampage or Kongo are great fights though.

He was just signed to fight Mitrione, who is one of the top HWs in the world. It's not Fedor's fault Mitrione dropped out hours before the fight. Stop being an idiot.

Hey you're not wrong there, Mitrione was a legit fight. Shame it fell through. I've just been fooled by Fedor plenty especially with his UFC bs so I suppose I'm jaded. Really don't know why Beltran's name got thrown in the mix though if that's not going to be the fight. He doesn't move any needles and Fedor v. Kongo or Rampage would be big selling fights.

A bit off topic but anyone know why this thread was moved from UFC discussion but the cheal vs wand fight is up there?

Hey you're not wrong there, Mitrione was a legit fight. Shame it fell through. I've just been fooled by Fedor plenty especially with his UFC bs so I suppose I'm jaded. Really don't know why Beltran's name got thrown in the mix though if that's not going to be the fight. He doesn't move any needles and Fedor v. Kongo or Rampage would be big selling fights.

Beltran's name is in the mix because other guys want BIG MONEY to fight Fedor. Fedor is already making BIG MONEY so for Bellator its cheaper to showcase Fedor against a guy who will fight him for 100k. Bellator signed Fedor for 3 fights + one more if he wants to it may be wise to build him in that way and have him fight a Kongo, Rampage or Mitrione in his next fight. No one had a problem with Rampage fighting Beltran in Bellator, why is it a big deal if 40 year old Fedor does?

I personally would rather see Fedor vs Rampage but just explaining Beltran from the business side.

Back