Fedor, the truest form of expression

Just because GSP keeps it real doesnt mean he has "mental issues". You dont know what is going on in Fedor's mind. He might have the best poker face of all time but deep down is scared as shit.

Dont knock GSP for being honest. That is a man with zero ego issues to come clean like that. I respect that more. Its called being human. Not a psychopath.

But ya, Fedor is legendary.

Even Mike Tyson said he would have nightmares about his opponents. You'd never think it from how he approached them in the ring though.

You started this thread on the UFC forum. Fedor spent his whole life int he minor leagues, and got humiliated in strikeforce.
Who, Me? lol... Im not the OP...

"Minor leagues"... you´re funny, by the way....

Last edited:
I can never understand the hate some people have for Fedor. The man is nothing but class, skill and humble to the core.

Fedor bless.
It's backward thinking, but I think what's going on there is that people talk up Fedor so much that the people who think he's overrated root for him to lose so they can be proven right and the rabid fans proven wrong. I think it's a sad reason to root against a guy. I don't think Fedor's quite what fans chalk him up to be, but he's an absolute legend and super fun to watch. Being an MMA fan and not being a Fedor fan doesn't make any sense to me either.

It's backward thinking, but I think what's going on there is that people talk up Fedor so much that the people who think he's overrated root for him to lose so they can be proven right and the rabid fans proven wrong. I think it's a sad reason to root against a guy. I don't think Fedor's quite what fans chalk him up to be, but he's an absolute legend and super fun to watch. Being an MMA fan and not being a Fedor fan doesn't make any sense to me either.

I have no hate for Fedor, but i'm annoyed by fans who overrate him.

I'm sad that the only part of his career I have witnessed live has been his downfall.

Still the GOAT though M'fers

Fedor bless.
PMKx.gif

You're right. It's absolutely baffling how you can hate on a fighter because of his fans. I hate Conor because of his incessant shit talk, but if he wasn't such an asshole, I sure wouldn't be hating on him despite him having arguably some of the worst fanboys ever in MMA.

I think the other group of Fedor haters are those that's can't seem to accept that a non-UFC fighter is in GOAT discussions, and that for some reason only UFC fighters are the credible ones.

Back