Fedor, the truest form of expression

DragonRising

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Been watching mma somewhat religiously for over a decade, been watching combat sports with my dad since the mid 90s Tyson boxing days. There is no one like Fedor. Nobody comes close to his form.

There's no bullshit no drama about this guy.
He doesn't try to hide anything, doesn't play any games, shows nothing but absolute will to win and he plays in all area! He shows complete indifference to all his opponents!

Gsp shows a complete arsenal but have "mental" issues and he admits to being "scared".
A.Silva like to clown a bit much, relying on chin to cover his holes.
Jon Jones is great but popped twice, snitch, eye poke.

Fedor is the most complete fighter to ever exist in mma, mentally and physically. Probably the best fighter to ever grace this planet when he's primed!

Idk about chyall but I feel lucky and honored to witness this man's career.

WAR whatever he choose to do.

We don't deserve Fedor's greatness.

giphy.gif

The greatest fighter who ever lived.

The most intense and responsive fighting instincts I've ever seen in my life.

The Babe Ruth of our sport.

Chuck Liddell got me into MMA and Fedor made me a hardcore fan for life.

The realest fighter we have seen to date.

Been watching mma somewhat religiously for over a decade, been watching combat sports with my dad since the mid 90s Tyson boxing days. There is no one like Fedor. Nobody comes close to his form.

He doesn't try to hide anything, doesn't play any games, shows nothing but absolute will to win and he plays in all area! He shows complete indifference to all his opponents!

Gsp shows a complete arsenal but have "mental" issues and he admits to being "scared".

Fedor is the most complete fighter to ever exist in mma, mentally and physically. Probably the best fighter to ever grace this planet when he's primed!

Yeah man, Fedor layed the blueprint for what it takes skill wise but it's his demeanor, completely unassuming presence and unpresidented will to win that made him a true once in a generation competitor and a legend.

Fedor is the laid back, smiling HIT MAN.

Such a neat, albeit SCARY guy. haha

It’s odd, Fedor is such a successful fighter, but when you watch him, he looks sloppy. He swings wide, stumbles and falls all over the place, but in the middle of all that chaos, he always lands the perfectly targeted punch right to the chin and it’s lights out. Fedor, I love that man.

I dont give a shit what someone ranks Fedor in P4P but if you're going to sit there and say he wasnt special you're a straight up chump.

I can never understand the hate some people have for Fedor. The man is nothing but class, skill and humble to the core.

Fedor bless.

dude is a predator, he strikes with the quickness of a lion and paws his prey into shock before the killshot. True king of the jungle status

Last edited:

Khabib would maul Fedor

It’s odd, Fedor is such a successful fighter, but when you watch him, he looks sloppy. He swings wide, stumbles and falls all over the place, but in the middle of all that chaos, he always lands the perfectly targeted punch right to the chin and it’s lights out. Fedor, I love that man.

He looks quite sharp in early PRIDE honestly. Even with the wide swings.

Fedor continues to make millions on his own

No bald bastard, no shitting on others

I can never understand the hate some people have for Fedor. The man is nothing but class, skill and humble to the core.

Fedor bless.

It is because some people are just rotten. All the way down to their bum souls.

Fedor is the man.

The thing most regrettable for me about Fedor is that he fought at a time when MMA was relatively unknown. I think if he was hitting his prime today he would have been a global superstar.

The thing most regrettable for me about Fedor is that he fought at a time when MMA was relatively unknown. I think if he was hitting his prime today he would have been a global superstar.
I don't think he cares

Just because GSP keeps it real doesnt mean he has "mental issues". You dont know what is going on in Fedor's mind. He might have the best poker face of all time but deep down is scared as shit.

Dont knock GSP for being honest. That is a man with zero ego issues to come clean like that. I respect that more. Its called being human. Not a psychopath.

But ya, Fedor is legendary.

Last edited:
Just because GSP keeps it real doesnt mean he has "mental issues". You dont know what is going on in Fedor's mind. He might have the best poker face of all time but deep down is scared as shit.

Dont knock GSP for being honest. That is a man with zero ego issues to come clean like that. I respect that more. Its called being human. Not a psychopath.

But ya, Fedor is legendary.

This. GSP just doesn't pretend and is genuine.

When you see a fighter walking around mean mugging and flexing his muscles, it doesn't mean he isn't scared.

Or what fighters say. You think Conor will ever admit being scared? No. But I think that most people saw fear in him in his last fight.

It is perfectly fine to be scared and BTW, fighters who are not scared usually get beaten a lot.

Case in point Fedor. It could be that he doesn't know fear. But look at his record. The last 8 years or so have been absolutely atrocious for him and he is a has-been, whether he beat another has-been last week-end or not.

Now look at DC. I am sure that this dude is not fearless. But he is a top, smart fighter.

As usual, mma fans are too dumb and inexperienced in combat to question the narratives fed to them.

Back