Fedor is the greatest of all time thread

Probably the best computer while in his prime (pre-Strikeforce though, when he just seemed to become reckless as fuck). To clarify, unlike most fighters I don't think his "prime" was defined as physical capabilities prime....I'm talking about "prime" meaning his fight IQ (constantly calm, perpetually focused, ready to beat you wherever you took the fight) went from the fucking best to complete dogshit in a matter of a couple fights.

All that said, I personally think GSP/Silva/Jones all have better cases for "GOAT." He's right there....I just don't take him over any of the other three.

In the same way Babe Ruth is the GOAT. In a historical context, sure. But we know he's not hitting 714 home runs in today's MLB, and Fedor is not entertaining any prolonged undefeated streak in today's UFC HW division.

Cry about it.

fuck off with these p4p goat threads. there everywhere. wasteland this shit

4-4 fighting outside of Japan and Europe.

Nuthugger denial.

fuck off with these p4p goat threads. there everywhere. wasteland this shit

wasteland yourself, don't you see the hate and disrespect that is filling this forum by noobs like you towards the best the sports has seen.

Everytime Fedor geta his ass knocked out by anyone.

Theres a thread about how he's the greatest?

Fedor is a great fighter and is very entertaining.

He needs to retire.

This thread seems very familiar like I've seen it once or twice before in the past

wasteland yourself, don't you see the hate and disrespect that is filling this forum by noobs like you towards the best the sports has seen.

find one of my posts that is disrespectful towards fedor. You can't so don't try to put other peoples words in my mouth.

Just because you feel that Fedor isn't getting the amount of respect you think he deserves doesn't mean we need another X fighter is p4p goat thread. What new ground do you expect to add to the p4p debate that hasn't been covered a thousand times before?

P4p goat rankings are not ufc discussion particularly when it centres around a fighter who has never competed in the ufc. The appropriate forum for that discussion is the wasteland.

Fedor doesn't need your help. He's a big boy. I'm sure nothing anyone says about him on sherdog is going to make him cry and he cares even less about you.

If your 5th best win is between Heath Herring and and Mark Coleman you are not the greatest of all time.

Fedor was the GOAT for awhile sure. Others have been more impressive since.

Is normal.

giphy.gif

GOAT
Wow. He got smashed

Fedor, GSP and Silva.

All of them have their cases as GOAT... All of them should be respected.

I'd have
Silva
Gsp
Fedor

This is how I feel 100%. Fedor was arguably the most fun fighter ever to watch, but in my mind I have him slightly behind GSP (quality of wins and dominance in said wins) and Andy (most spectacular run in MMA history, only fighter with top five wins in three weight classes).

FEDOR EMELIANENKO is the greatest of all time and its not because he has 47 fights, with 5 losses...its because he was a guy that destroyed a HW division when he was the size of a big middleweight.

He was 235LBs in his prime. Almost all his best wins and toughest fights were against guys his weight or smaller. Fedor is the greatest HW ever, but not because his size, because he dominated for so long

Funny u mention Torres cause he was considered to be one of the greats at one point in time. Just ask frank mir lol

Back